Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

On 6/20/2018 at 4:53 AM, Maple Bat said:

Maple got on the starting line. "Well If you think it helps I'm not going to question. Hope you're ready to lose!" Maple taunted chuckling. Kicking the dirt under her hoof "Really though, good luck. May the better of us win."

"Aww... Well ok, I'll wait until after the race." Woody had a pretty good idea... but he didn't want to act on it... or he might make things very awkward. "C'mon! They're waiting for us!" He waved a paw, motioning for Will and Swirling to follow him. When he got outside Woody hummed a light, warm melody spawning a small bucket of popcorn, he started to float on his back and set the small bucket on his stomach "Make this good you two!"

Easy mid, you got this, you got this. "Wait, on second thoughts, maybe we should just cancel it?" Midnight said, fear creeping into his voice. "L-like you know, be nice and safe and a-all. Y-you know what? I forfeit, you can have it."

Swirling sighed and explained to maple. "My younger brother has an irrational fear of heights and flying. when he was younger we used to practice, but one of his wings got caught in his hoodie causing a pretty nasty fall. Nothing was broken but he got some mental complications after, so thats why he doesnt like flying, even though hes a pegasus, so im sorry if my brother chickened out."