Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meet the Changeling in Me!

Will Guide

The Wills chuckled, as C. Will spoke. "Nice trick, Woody! Did you learn that from your father or from our Disney Performance earlier today? And as for what you said, Maple. Your story really touched me and I realize just how hard it must have been for you." He smiled with his Changelings fangs looking genuinely pleasant and honest. "So, can I come in?" He asked Woody.

• Brohoof 1

Maple smiled at Will "I'm not looking for sympathy. Just something I figured I'd tell you since you weren't 'Around' For that part." She assumed that's how she could say it.

Woody Laughed "Learned this trick from my dad you didn't explain how you did your trick." looked at his other self. "Not 'till the other me says we can go in."

The other woody came out of Discord's home a few minutes later and looked at his double. "Well it's like I'm looking into a mirror."

His double said back to him "Well that's cause your great at magic."

Maple facehoofed "Enough! Lets go in." She said as she walked past her brother.

• Brohoof 1

Both Wills sighed in annoyance "Remember what we said earlier when we were putting on that Disney Performance of Beauty and the Beast? Whenever I do a Disney show, my soul splits up into multiple "actor souls" to play the parts with my shapeshifting ability giving them their 'costumes' based on my knowledge of the story. Got it?" Despite this, with C. Will driving their body and U. Will looking out the "window" of the Magic Mirror, the Wills followed the Siblings inside.

• Brohoof 1

Woody nodded before following Will inside the house

Fluttershy greeted Will when he walked in... From the ceiling. "Hello there Will. Glad to see your changeling is ok too." No one in the group saw it immediately but she was flutterbat currently. Fluttershy giggled.

Maple saw it and quickly realized she was ok "It seems you only look like your bat self. I got worried you where going to go feral again. Like you did a few years ago."

Fluttershy laughed again. "Your father's realm is always so much fun. You can just enjoy things the way you want enjoy them."

Woody tapped Will. "that she means is anyone can use Chaos magic even you can Will while your here. Go for it."

• Brohoof 1

As the Wills stepped into the Chaos Zone, their shared body turned into U. Will and C. Will seemed to have disappeared, mind and body. Being savvy about this kind of chaos, U. Will decided to take advantage of this moment to have a little fun. 

He walked over to a hole in the floor and looked down into the abyss. Grabbing a vase from the table, he tossed it into the hole. Then without even looking up, he held out his hooves and caught the same vase as it fell from the ceiling. Seeing a closet door on the ceiling, the Unicorn calmly walked up the wall to it and opened it.

First time he opened it, Will saw an old man grumbling to himself about how no one must discover the secret behind the vending machine, which caused Will to shut the door with a "Boring!" He then opened the door again to find a skeleton, who whispered something in his ear. So that's what Discord thought of Celestia before they first imprisoned him! Finally, he closed and opened the door again to find an upside-down version of the room, with C. Will having just opened the door on the other side as well.

"Oh, there you are!" Both Wills said. 

"Can you please help me out of here?" The Changeling asked.

"Sure," answered the Unicorn. "I've had plenty of experience with this kind of thing"

As the Unicorn took his Changeling's hoof and pulled him out, the entire closet disappeared into a solid wall. The two Wills then started leap-frogging over each other all over the walls as actual frogs joined in the fun! Eventually, the Wills ended up right near the hanging Flutterbat. "So," C. Will started speaking to her with an embarrassed look. "Do you forgive me for what I did earlier?"

• Brohoof 1

Flutterbat was laughing "Oh... I was never mad at you. I was only upset because of what I thought you meant by your question. But now I realized you just didn't know and where curious. I think I've said this before but I'm really glad you're friends with Maple and Woody. Both of them have the same problem. Friendly and nice, but they have appearance trouble on making friends."

Discord flew over to them "Well so did C. Will here." Discord pulled one of his horns off and poured a glass of water. "Care for some Will?"

• Brohoof 1

C. Will smiled in relief toward Fluttershy/bat "Thank you so very much." His stomach growled softly. "Um, if you don't mind, could I have a little love?"

As U. Will looked on, drinking out of Discord's horn before handing it back, he was reminded. "Flutters, don't you remember all those years ago when I put on the Disney performance of Beauty and the Beast for you and your pony friends?" He asked. "While Twilight and Belle would make perfect like-minded friends, Belle's and the Beast's relationship reminds me of yours and Discord's the most!"

At this point, U. Will looked at the young Draconequis son."In fact, earlier today, Woody here was helping me put on a private performance with himself as the sole audience member AND as the actor and singer for Beast AND Gaston. He was perfect so far, and we made it up to the end of the Tavern scene with Gaston singing at this point! His singing was just what I look for in these kinds of characters!" 

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, Who was a pegasus again, had now started floating in midair but she wasn't flying, She was enjoying the zero gravity. "It's quite alright. I don't mind."

Maple was a bit defensive "Just don't hurt her." She said calmly. "It's not stealing if you ask for it.

Fluttershy looked at U. Will as she landed "Hmm... Hold on."

Discord looked at U. Will and said as he put his horn back on his head "I must say though it's rather odd that you've had previous experience with randomness like this before. I like you." In his eyes Maple stood and then U. Will stood in the other one. "Say you don't have feelings for her do you?"

Maple groaned. "How come whenever I make a new friend if they're a stallion you ask them that?"

Discord rolled his eyes literally, He took them out and rolled them across a pool table and picked them back up and put them in. "Oh come on I'm just messing with him."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As C. Will very gently soaked up Fluttershy's love for her family coming off of her , U. Will laughed in response to Discord's shipping. "Now, now, Discord. In case you've forgotten, both me and my Changeling are gay. If anything, I'm more likely having feelings for Woody. Then again, his singing is so good, I bet a lot of ponies would go gay for him!" U. Will joked!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Woody blushed most of his face turning red. "Hey! Not cool. You know I'm shy about my singing voice."

The rest of the family laughed. Maple flew over "Don't know why your so shy about it. It's really good. If you had a pony cutie mark it'd probably be for singing."

"Thanks sis, but I don't think it's very good. I'm decent at best. Coloratura is a better singer than I am."

"You mean Applejack's friend. The one we helped get out of a contract for her music to be more unique to her." Fluttershy said sipping some tea discord had made.

Woody nodded "Yea. She's a wonder songstress. I work hard to be as good as her. I mean she doesn't get magic from her songs but she's not a dragonequus..."

"Come on Woodland" Fluttershy said "Your singing is imbuned with more than just magic. It's got your amazing Dragonequus personality in it too.."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

U. Will Guide smiled wistfully. "It's too bad I missed the wedding of you two all that time ago," he said to the parents. "I would have sang a song worthy of the original Beauty and the Beast song in honor of your special day!"

He looked over the family as C. Will asked, "So, what happens now? Should we continue the Beauty and the Beast play from earlier or would Woody prefer practicing his magic with me as a training partner?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"It's ok." Fluttershy said sweetly "We probably wouldn't have invited you N... No offence Mr. Guide. It was a secret ceremony just between Me, Discord and Mayor mare."

Woody pondered C. Wills question "I think we should go train some. I need to try a few new melodies. I don't know that they do could use someone to use antimagic if things get bad."

Discord laughed and looked looked at C. Will with narrowed eyes. "I'd be careful if I where you. Woodland's magic is really strong, I can show you a small spell so you can seal it in case if you'd like?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why do I get the feeling that the wedding between Fluttershy and Discord wasn't the only secret wedding Mayor Mare did in her life? thought U. Will as a flash of an apple and a pear appeared in his mind for a moment.

Both Wills turned to the father and son Dragonequi "Well if it's possible, I think we should learn some magic, to make sure things don't go wrong. Okay Discord, teach us!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Discord nodded "Alright. So Woody's singing is how he uses his magic but making him silent doesn't work if the music's in his soul. You have to place an ancient rune on both his horns. The rune is a sanity symbol..." He summoned it. The rune was glowing a deep red like the color of chaos magic it's self It looked similar to the element of kindness. "The design is in fact based off of Fluttershy's element. Anyways, Summoning this rune is very dangerous. Placing it on woody forces his magic to make sense."

Please don't leave it on him too long otherwise something bad might happen" Fluttershy chimed in "Discord would know well."

Discord nodded. "Let's not talk about that... The Rune" He resumed "Can be summoned to above your horn by thinking mundane thoughts and putting all that into a spell similar to that of one where you'd create a light source. Then you just flick it at him and that's it. There's many more of these but this one's the only one you need for now." He pushed them both out the door. "Oh and to remove it just hit Woody with the same rune again. Have fun you two."

• Brohoof 1

When Fluttershy mentioned how dangerous it would be to leave the Sanity Rune on for too long, Will had a flash in his mind that showed Discord disappearing. Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that, both Wills thought. "We understand. Now, let's go!" they called out!

As Woody and the Wills were pushed out the door, The two Wills become one again with U. Will "driving". A quick summon of the Magic Mirror showed that C. Will's deep blue eyes looked a lot nicer than before. I think you're on your way to becoming the Changeling you want to be, the Unicorn said quietly to the Changeling. C. Will conjured up a regular mirror to see what the Unicorn meant. His new eyes sparkled with joy and small tears. Thank you, he silently cheered.

"Well then, Woody. Where do we go from here?" U. Will asked the shy Dragonequs!

• Brohoof 1

Woody sang another small melody and unzipped a portal. "Back to everfree sound good? It's the place that has the least chance of anypony getting hurt since reformed  Changelings live in the bad lands. Oh I do have another question for you. You ever hang out with dragons?" His personal experience with dragons didn't make him like them but he was far from hating them just depended on who he talked too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

U. Will answered, "Other than Spike, I never really hung out with dragons! I am aquaitinted with Ember the current Dragon Lord, assuming nothing has changed there over the past 2 decades."

With that said, Will's next words were hesitantly spoken. "This might sound a little crazy, but can you keep what I'm going to tell you a secret?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Woody looked at him as he stepped through the portal with a bit of suspicion "Yea I can keep a secret. I promise not to tell anyone. Not even Maple." He sung something small and earthly. The ground by woody terraformed into a small chair for Woody he sat. "Go on."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Okay, Woody." said U. Will "This will be a long story, so I hope you'll follow it:

"I have lived as a dragon in a past life. And not just any dragon. Over a thousand (and 20 more) years ago, my soul lived on as Spike's biological father named "Willit". He and Spike's mother "Sparks", were the past lives of Will Guide and Twilight Sparkle the Unicorns. As dragons, we were living peacefully together in a secluded place, away from the other dragons, who shunned us for not being "real" dragons. 

"We weren't greedy or brutish. All we cared about was each other. We were going to raise our egg together, but she was going to die from an incurable disease and my body was literally going to disappear on the night of her death. If nothing was done, Spike's egg would have perished. 

"Now over 20 years ago, back when Twilight's student, Starlight Glimmer was seeking revenge via time-travel spell, I took on a very important mission: getting Spike's egg to Celestia! While Twilight and Spike dealt with Starlight, I was gaining the memories of Willit and putting the pieces together. With all the answers I needed, I made my way to the night of the dying dragons and told them that I would give Spike his best chance. I took the egg across time and space to Princess Celestia right after her first student, Sunset Shimmer ran away.

"Giving Celestia the egg and specific instructions, I went to the day of Filly Twilight's Entrance Exam. There, I secretly witnessed Twilight hatching Spike (her time-shifted offspring from an unknown past life), getting her Cutie Mark, and becoming Celestia's personal student. After that, I took Baby Spike to an empty room and had a brief bonding moment with him. Celestia herself showed up alone to thank me for helping her find the student she was looking for. After exchanging information, she instructed me to help block out the time-sensitive memories until the time was right. 

"That rightful time was on the day Twilight gave her lecture on Cutie Marks to a class of students; the same day Starlight initiated her time-travel scheme. I was there assisting Twilight with her lecture when I saw Starlight in the audience. Unaware of what was about to happen, I went to tell Celestia about Starlight's return. When I did, Celestia got her memories back and secretly sent me on the quest for Spike's egg, completing the stable-time-loop!

"Now, after our time-travel trip, I did tell Twilight and Spike how I was responsible for making sure they would meet with the Egg-rescuing. What I didn't tell them was our true relationship as family in a past life. That's because ever since I met them after first landing in Equestria as U. Will, they became my friends, and I simply wanted it to stay that way. Although, me discovering I was Spike's father does explain why I'm very protective of the little guy. And whether Twilight knows it or not, she's been a great mother to Spike!

"Well, that was long, but I hoped you followed it. Other than Celestia, you're now the only one who knows the whole story"

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

"..." Woodys mind was blown "W... Wow... That's amazing!" He started speaking really quickly "Why Haven't you told anyone? Cause you think they'll think you're crazy? Will, my father is the real definition of crazy. Then again it does sound super unbelivable a human who can visit equestria who had a past here. Seems like something you'd read in a fillies tale..." He hesitated "Then again Humans are nothing more than just lore to us as well..."

• Brohoof 1

U. Will smiled in amusement as did C. Will from inside the mirror. "Oh, I'm full of secrets. There are plenty of forgotten memories I keep rediscovering about myself!" 

"Even I don't fully remember my Changeling life from before I met Will"

"One thing for sure: whether Human, Dragon, Changeling, or Unicorn, I always want to help my friends! Speaking of which, enough about me, let's see you practice your magic melodies!"

• Brohoof 1

"Well dad told me about magic from ancient history and I did a bit of researching on one particular thing, I think it was called 'Greek Fire'. Supposedly it was a blue magic flame that's much more destructive than a normal fireball spell." He said pulling out his song book from a portal. "I wrote something down that may work. The fire is based on your magic and only goes away if you dispel your own magic. Which is where that rune dad showed you comes into play. Can you use it?"

• Brohoof 1

U. Will thought it over.

"So, what you're saying is I need to use the Sanity Rune to suppress the flame from getting out of control, right? Sure, I can do that. I just hope I don't cause any permanent damage once I use the Rune.

"By the way, what do you intend to use the Greek Fire for?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well you can only use that particular rune on dragonequi. It's designed to counter chaos magic. Should block this spell though." He was flipping through his song book to find what he had wrote down. "I intend to not use it actually. I just wanted to see if I can use ancient magic such as this. It's weird this kind of magic was before Celestia as well so its old magic." He thought about different melodies he could try to combine.

• Brohoof 1

As Woody prepare himself with the right melodies, The two Wills wondered just how old magic can really be here in Equestria, and how many types of magic there are.

Unicorn

Pegasus

Earth Pony

Friendship 

Love

Alicorn

Dragon

Chaotic 

Everfree

Dream

Changeling

maybe even Pinkie Pie Magic? (Heh, heh!)

"So are you ready, Woody? 'Cause we are!"

• Brohoof 1