Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any old users still active here?

Princes  Cadance

The forum was about a year old when I joined and now I'm just four months shy of my fifth forumversary.  My member number is 9332 so I'm near the top quartile of the membership in longevity.  I'm also 45 but hey, age is just a number. :P Anyway you slice it, yes, I think I count as an older member now.  

Three things have changed though. One, I still like the show but I'm no longer deeply infatuated with it.  I don't come on and post page after page of MLP thoughts like I used to.  Two, I'm far less active than I once was but I try to log in at least every other day.  Three, the active roster is quite different now.  Over half of the members I liked and followed the most years ago have since departed.  But a few endure including some of my closest online friends ever. And I continue to meet new and fascinating people here. :)  

• Brohoof 5

I joined quite some time ago and I am still here. This place saw me in many different shapes. I changed a lot ever since I came here for the first time. But I am still the nice guy I used to be. Only can be a bit bitter when running into politics that slowly drift towards insanity. 

Hit me up. Save me from insanity. Spam me with brainless memes and random nice, fluffy stuff XD 

• Brohoof 3

I've been on and off ever since January of 2013. My interest in the show has long since come down from the high it was in 2012-2013, but I still enjoy the community here a great deal. That is the big reason why I stay. :) 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I wouldn't say I'm particularly old but I guess some people might remember me from when I used to be "Pinkie Pie Rules." 

Joined the fandom over three years ago, and while my love of the show is still strong, my love of some facets of the fandom is not (and I watch other cartoons too now.) I haven't been active in about a year, possibly more, though I do lurk and log in at least once a day. I keep telling myself I want to come back here, between my job, my YouTube channel, and other life things I often don't have the time to spend here.

But one thing is for sure - I miss the days when I first joined, when everyone was so nice. Before the drama, before the pain. Lots of my friends who used to be active are long gone, though I have kept my ties with my best friend from here.

I'm still gonna try and be more active.

Edited by KeybladeSmasher
  • Brohoof 2

Not sure whether you can call me "old", but I'm here since mid 2013.

What sort of "old" are you referring to? Xp

i won't say old since I been on since 2016. But it seem like forever.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a member for nearly 3 years now if that counts as me being an "old user". Though don't let the large influx of new members fool you, this place isn't as busy as it use to be.

• Brohoof 1

On 20/6/2017 at 1:52 AM, SCS said:

I've been here since January 2013, which is somewhat old but not as old as some. I'm not active here anymore, but I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic more than ever. My interest in the show only increases more and more over the years. I love MLP Forums and its staff and community, so there's no negative reasons why I'm not active here anymore. I just work full-time now and my job drains me a lot so I don't have the time or energy to be active here anymore between that and all the other things I want to have time to do.

ayyy lmao

I've been here since 2013 as well.

I joined in 2014 but I've been a fan of the show ever since 2010 so I've seen how everything has changed around here and it sure is something to admire, I've seen the fandom grow and it keeps growing everyday and I couldnt be happier to be a part of it :D 

• Brohoof 2

I joined at the very beginning of 2014 so I guess I qualify.

I said things I am not proud of and seen things that make me shake my head in shame, actually prompts me to take months-long breaks over it. I like to think I came back a chill person now.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...