Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is more powerful? Daybreaker? or Nightmare Moon?

SolarFlare13

I am going with Daybreaker because the Sun is basically infinite power on its own and if she draws power from it, I doubt there would be any stopping her if she was real. Too bad we most likely will never know. What a wasted opportunity having her just be fodder for a Starlight episode. 

I think Daybreaker is far stronger than Nightmare Moon. Celestia is hinted to always hold back... and if we consider the willingness to kill added to the power boost of ...being evil... i think it's clear Daybreaker would potentially be much stronger. I wonder how well Luna would have done against Daybreaker.

Either way... i want to say that i have no proof and it's mainly headcanon... I think Fallout Equestria timeline is Daybreaker. The world looks burned all across. I could imagine Daybreaker doing that.

Edit: Damn... Just realized that i already posted on this half a year ago lol.

Edited by Kadeda

• 4 weeks later...

I personally think that Luna is more stronger than Celestia. Although this is canon the battle between the two sisters Vs Sombra. Luna won, Celestia would have die. So Nightmare Moon Vs Draydreaker is a no brainer. Nightmare Moon win. But...I could be bias because I love Luna. But come on, Celestia lost against Chrysalis and Sombra. So this should be proof. Nightmare Moon win all the way!!!

• 4 years later...

Nightmare Moon, she is one of the strongest ponies or creatures if she utilizes her magic with extraordinary abilities, namely she can manipulate and conjure Equestria's sea water and basins to warm it, which allows causing the intensity and development of hurricanes that very powerful and very active.

Moments ago, HitchyxTurners said:

Nightmare Moon, she is one of the strongest ponies or creatures if she utilizes her magic with extraordinary abilities, namely she can manipulate and conjure Equestria's sea water and basins to warm it, which allows causing the intensity and development of hurricanes that very powerful and very active.

Nightmare Moon is stronger than Daybreaker if she is able to manipulate and conjure up Equestria's seawaters and basins become warmer.