Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you collect geek merch apart of pony?

Steve Piranha

We all love our franchises, and it's absurd to deny that we love pony and we wouldn't like to get a merchandise or two of them. BUT, we have other franchise we like, and we'd also like to expand a bit of a collection of them. Me? I've barely started a bit of a collection of ponies, and while I don't intend to be as an avid collector of other franchises, I wouldn't mind a merch or two.

I've used to have a huge collection of Pokemon toys when I was a boy, but I've gave them away for the "You're growing up, you're too old for toys" argument, but granted, I wasn't doing anything with them myself anyway :dash: . Closest I had was a Mario Kart toy, of Mario in his go kart that could shoot a boo. Other than that, I didn't had anything worthwhile as far as I remember :huh: . 

Apart of pony, the only merch I have is the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon Manaphy plush, as it's one of my favorite pokemon and I've been dying to have one of those since gen , but couldn't buy any back then 

vicbffneo3yhlxmtqtdw.jpg

I'm waiting for a couple of upcoming amiibo, and those are

Young dragon princess waifu

DCOPMopVwAETMk4.jpg

And Squishy :wub: 

$

• Brohoof 1

Some. I have a dozen or so Bionicles in the back of my closet, a Dalek Plush, Latias Plush, a Mega-Blaziken figure and my brother got me a figure of Kamen Rider Fourze Fusion States during his trip to Japan.

(edited)

I have 11 Bionicles and 16 Hero Factory figures, and that's not counting my MOCs.
Plus, I have a garbage bag full of plushies.

In other words. Yes.

Edited by Lord Magnus

A whole lot. I still have most of my pokemon stuff which is pretty much all from the 90's. Anything Zelda related if I can afford there is a art book out there but its far to expensive for me but I do own the Hyrule Historia. I try to collect things from my favorite animes

A few highlights of my collection would have to be

1.My Link nendoroid

2.My golden pokemon cards

3.Usa chan plush (Ouran host club)

0c35eddc77a9bad1edcb5937c871b51e.jpg

c166058c1d5a925e64807337eedc5769.jpg

038c53563a8cb7706467835facf01cbd.jpg

• Brohoof 3

YES.

I have tons and tons of anime merchandise that range from posters, figures, plushies, etc. along with a collection of exotic plushies (not your typical teddy bears). And finally, I have my collection of MLP figures made by FUNKO and some high quality plushies.

I really want to collect stuff, but all I have merch-wise is a custom made League of Legends mousepad from an ex-boyfriend (counts, kind of?), A Treecko (figure, piece? don't really know what to call it) that originally went with a Virtual Trainer game, and a Tidehunter heroclix figure (from the DotA 2 promotional set, duh) without the base. Yeah there's a lot lacking in the merchandise department, and it's somewhat disheartening. :/

I don't have a whole lot, aside from old Pokemon merchandise from way back in the late 90s. More recently I got plushes of Glaceon and Sylveon. Would love to have a plush of Fletchling and Alolan Vulpix someday.

(edited)

Yes can't list everything it would be a big list so going to make a small list

1. I have a collection of anime of course a lot of the merchandise being Inuyasha since that is my favorite anime.

2. Pokemon I have cards, plushies, figures etc

3. Disney merchandise

4.Have some video game merchandise as well

5. Collected some Amiibos

And the list goes on so going to stop it there

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I love plush dolls, so I collect those, and my favorite franchises that I've recently started to collect are Pokemon plush dolls and Sonic the Hedgehog plushies, and have a small amount of other products of them too. Maybe I'll post pics sometime. I do collect MLP stuff. I have a decent amount of trading cards and figures, as well as a 4DE Applejack plush <3  :squee:

one day I'll get photos, but our house is FULL of geek merch and stuff. 

In our living room, the TV stand and shelves are becoming more packed with general game character figures and plushies - mostly Link, Pikachu and Assassins.

Our dining room area shelves are covered in cartoon characters (90s and now). 

Our bedroom is taken over by the ponies.

The studio is where our funko pop figures are and the main pokemon collection.

Next move will be to hang up game posters around the house.  

I like to collect anime figures, but I don't have very many because they can be expensive. I pre-ordered a nendoroid of Sagiri from Eromanga Sensei, so that will probably be my next one. 

(edited)

OH MY GOD YES!

I LIVE for Toon Link and try my very best to churn as much of my monthly bank balance into his merch as humanly possible.
My plushies are especially precious to me.

plush_link_by_tempestatus-davd35y.thumb.jpg.d604f46f98c6bd909559c1fe7db7a479.jpg

Edited by Ventius

For me it's gotta be lego merch

i just love to build with lego I mean we all have played with Lego at some point right? For me though it has a place in my stuff to do list I've got lotr/hobbit/star war/etc

in a more simpler term I live lego just me.

wow i went hard into this.^_^

I collect a few action figures here and there,mostly Harley Quinn tbh,but get the odd other batman related one if it's a character I really like,I have a fairly decent collection of wrestling related stuff,figures and some replica belts 😊

I collect many kinds of things but I feel like I have the most merch of Lilo & Stitch, Pokemon and Tamagotchi. I should have taken pictures too but right now I don't seem to have any. :ooh: What a good excuse.

My Lilo & Stitch collection is mainly Stitch stuff, mostly plushies from various online stores since it's impossible to find Stitch merch in stores around here (something that isn't the movies that I also have). In my collection there are also a couple of small towels, a plastic figure, an old PC game, a mug, a pencil case thing and bed sheets, the bed sheets being the ones I'm currently using.

My Pokemon collection has the second most variety. There are games, plushies, other toys of various sizes, cards, poke balls, and a hoodie. There are so many of those smaller toys that came in plastic poke balls sold in grocery stores quite many years ago. I always loved getting those. Conventions (and nowadays also the local GameStop) are a neat place to find more Pokemon stuff so they're such a delight.

My Tamagotchi collection has all the versions (from 2 to 7) released in Finland, but also an original Tamagotchi, a color-screened Tamagotchi P's and a TamaTown Tama Go. I also have a couple of small plushies that also act as pouches for the versions 2-7. I also used to have a lanyard but I was so young at the time that it's been long lost. Since the color screen versions are still being released in Japan, I'm always looking for ones that have been patched into English.

(edited)

I have...quite a bit actually. I'd have more but unfortunately I was a REALLY dumb kid and didn't take care of my toys, so lots of good Gundams and Power Rangers got lost in the process :c

Spoiler

The big ones(DOOM Statue, Red Dragon Thunderzord, and TF Animated Bumblebee(AKA da best Bumblebee)

h86gHwj.jpg

The Aerialbots

rrJb6b1.jpg

Which I then had to combine to make room :P

HNwrhWS.jpg

More Transformers....most of which were bargain bin(except for the MP Sideswipe)

4A2sTA4.jpg

More TF stuff

jfGBt6F.jpg

Pony. The EQG Minis are kind of a pain in the ass to stand on their own(no wonder they come with stands now)

DMNoMqq.jpg

Gundam, mainly G Gundam though

TS5Ac4C.jpg

Misc.

ySSLdFk.jpg

Disney Infinity/Amiibo figures

Zlb2WEz.jpg

FUCK I just realized Lucina is out of shot D:

I'm really irresponsible with my money :P

Edited by The Undefeated of the Weast

2 hours ago, The Undefeated of the Weast said:

I have...quite a bit actually. I'd have more but unfortunately I was a REALLY dumb kid and didn't take care of my toys, so lots of good Gundams and Power Rangers got lost in the process :c

Hide contents

Pony. The EQG Minis are kind of a pain in the ass to stand on their own(no wonder they come with stands now)

DMNoMqq.jpg

FUCK I just realized Lucina is out of shot D:

I'm really irresponsible with my money :P

IS THAT A DASHIE STACK 'EM? ARE THEY RELEASED ALREADY?

I've got a funko pop on my sights. It the one of my top Marvel Cinematic Universe villain: Wilson Fisk

7031_DD_Fisk_POP_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg?v=14

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

IS THAT A DASHIE STACK 'EM? ARE THEY RELEASED ALREADY?

I don't think so? Whatever it was I got has been out for a few months now

Edited by The Undefeated of the Weast

I usually dont like Merch, but i have a few Dc Comics Things, that are not Dvds.

I have a Book documenting the 2 Pilot Episodes of " The Adventures of Superboy " and " The Adventures of Superpup " together with basic Plot Outlines of the remaining unmade Episodes, a Vinyl Plate containing the Superman Musical and a Comic Book One Shot to the Tv Series The Human Target. ( the old Series )