Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What do you expect episodes 24-26 to be like?

FlareGun45

We have a ton of summaries released for season 7! Episodes 14-16, and 18-23! Episode 17 is called Daring Done, but no summary for that yet. But this isn't about Daring Done, this is about the last 3 episodes of the season that don't even have a title!

What can we expect? 3 slice of life episodes to keep the season going easy? 1 slice of life and a 2-parter like most other seasons? Or for the first time, a 3-part finale? :D What do you expect the finale to be like? Chrysalis returning? Scorpan appearing? Does Starlight play the main role, or Twilight, or even Spike? How about if they are slice of life episodes? Who will star in each of them? So far if we include solo episodes and combo episodes for each character, Rainbow and Pinkie's got 3 episodes this season (4 if Daring Done has the correct synopsis), the CMCs have 5, Twilight and Starlight have 4, Fluttershy and Rarity and Applejack have 3, Spike has 1, and Discord has 1. To even things out a little better, I got the feeling if there's at least 1 slice of life episode, it's gotta be Spike unless he plays a big part in the finale.

So type down below what you think the last 3 episodes are gonna be like! Or perhaps you can talk about Daring Done if you want!

Kinda hoping they go for a one episode finale, likely one that involves Starlight's family(going by the season's theme) and the episode is about them fixing Starlight's relationship with her parents, as for the other two, one of them will be a Spike episode(just because it seems silly for him to just have one episode, despite everything they did for him in S6), and the other one...fuck it, I'm praying one of them is the "Lightning Dust returns" episode

As for Daring Done, I just hope it's a TwiDash ep instead of PinkieDash, just because having two of those in one season seems overkill(much like how having two RariPie eps felt overkill in S6, despite them barely doing anything together at that point)

• Brohoof 5

Considering that the season opener did something new, I can assume the same will be done for the finale. 

We may see a 3 part finale, which I think would be awesome!

It would be the equivalent time of an actual movie. full 60 minutes!

• Brohoof 2

Well, they actually did two separate slice of life episodes this season, which was totally unexpected, so they may do the same with the finale 

4 hours ago, Firedog said:

Considering that the season opener did something new, I can assume the same will be done for the finale. 

We may see a 3 part finale, which I think would be awesome!

It would be the equivalent time of an actual movie. full 60 minutes!

Then again, the above is as possible as the last, maybe even more, as FiM STILL needs a bit of action and Equestria going bonkers and shit :icwudt:. Maybe that's the reason the 24th episode has yet to be revealed :huh: 

I'm in line for a 3-part Season Finale.  Just something as a twist instead of a 2-part Season Finale.  As much as you guys like The Best Night Ever or Magical Mystery Cure, I'm still ready for an Epic showdown with another foe before the Movie.

• Brohoof 1

A three part finale would be pretty cool, but then again, given how the season didn't begin with a multi part episode, I could see another one episode slice of life finale this season.

On 2017-06-22 at 1:37 AM, Phirun Natela said:

This is sarcasm, right? How can people like that episode, honestly?

Because people have differing opinions? Ever think of that?

• Brohoof 2

On 2017-06-22 at 1:54 AM, Phirun Natela said:

No really, don't have to be a dick about it, jeez. I was asking why anyone would like that rushed, bad episode, but I get you instead of an answer.

Because I think it's a heartwarming fun, episode, with some catchy music. I am aware it has issues but it's a guilty pleasure episode.

• Brohoof 3

On 6/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, The Undefeated of the Weast said:

Kinda hoping they go for a one episode finale, likely one that involves Starlight's family(going by the season's theme) and the episode is about them fixing Starlight's relationship with her parents, as for the other two, one of them will be a Spike episode(just because it seems silly for him to just have one episode, despite everything they did for him in S6), and the other one...fuck it, I'm praying one of them is the "Lightning Dust returns" episode

As for Daring Done, I just hope it's a TwiDash ep instead of PinkieDash, just because having two of those in one season seems overkill(much like how having two RariPie eps felt overkill in S6, despite them barely doing anything together at that point)

Yes! I would love too meet Glimmers parents! Besides Scootaloo she's the only major charcter who's parents we havent met yet. 

Spoiler

Don't read this if you don't want spoilers for "The Perfect Pear".

Spoiler

I think The Perfect Pear had enough subtley with the charcter interactions to imply that Applejack's parents are dead.

9 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Yes! I would love too meet Glimmers parents! Besides Scootaloo she's the only major charcter who's parents we havent met yet. 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't read this if you don't want spoilers for "The Perfect Pear".

Reveal hidden contents

I think The Perfect Pear had enough subtley with the charcter interactions to imply that Applejack's parents are dead.

And Spike too! We still gotta meet his parents!

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Celli said:

Because I think it's a heartwarming fun, episode, with some catchy music. I am aware it has issues but it's a guilty pleasure episode.

I love it because it made me cry of joy in my dark times 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

And Spike too! We still gotta meet his parents!

It'd be better if we just got too see how Twilight's parents felt about him. Besides what exactly would meeting his real parents add? He can't go and live with them, unless for some reason they move too ponyville. So far isn't Spike the only dragon we know of that doesn't either live in some cave by himself or among other dragons? And Spike doesn't even live with ponies by choice itt's a default ofr him ever since he hatched.

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

It'd be better if we just got too see how Twilight's parents felt about him. Besides what exactly would meeting his real parents add? He can't go and live with them, unless for some reason they move too ponyville. So far isn't Spike the only dragon we know of that doesn't either live in some cave by himself or among other dragons? And Spike doesn't even live with ponies by choice itt's a default ofr him ever since he hatched.

Or why not both? If he finds his parents it would start up some complications between him and Twilight, but there's a friendship moral there! Regardless of his dragon family being found, we know who he's gonna pick! But it would make for a heartwarming story! Besides, out of all the episodes Twilight's family appeared in, do they see him as family, or a friend of a family member? His life seems complicated - it doesn't bother him but it is complicated, and he deserves to know where his family and how he ended up in Celestia's school (which should be Scorpan finding the egg).

• Brohoof 1

Best case scenario: Three-parter finale featuring the return of Chrysalis and the new villain foreshadowed in the comic.

Most likely scenario: Another typical SOL episode, followed by a two-part finale that probably won't be as good as Twilight's Kingdom.

Worst case scenario: No multi part episodes, just SOL finale and the whole thing about S7 having the "biggest adventures yet" was a complete lie.

I kinda hope that it has something to do with Starlight. She's the only Mane mare left without any hint of her family left. I really like to know what her family life and parents are like, how Starlight feels about them, and how they can bond.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, The Undefeated of the Weast said:

Maybe we finally get to learn about Spike's origin?

• Brohoof 2

On 2017-06-23 at 12:51 AM, Phirun Natela said:

Hah, keep dreaming. I'm sure they'll never tell that if they can't even write his relationships correctly.

Man, what is your problem?