Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crystal Maze is Back!

Photon Jet

(edited)

Hello everypony!

Do you all remember The Crystal Maze on TV? Well, great news...It's coming back this Friday on Channel 4 starting off with a celebrity special! That's another classic TV program revived!

For those who don't know what The Crystal Maze is, it's a game show where contestants work together as a team to gather as many crystal as possible before entering the Crystal Dome to win some fabulous prizes. From 4 different worlds, there are rooms each containing a crystal. In order to win a crystal, a team member must complete a trial of a certain category. For example, a trial could be completed by using the contestant's brain power or physical strength. However, there could be chances a contestant could be trapped in the room for the rest of the game which could greatly impact the team's performance.

Once all 4 worlds are complete, the team then goes to the Crystal Dome. The time limit depends on how many crystal were obtained (1 crystal = 5 seconds).

It's a fun game show and I used to watch it on TV when I was young. I hope you all are excited to see it back on again as much as I do. Ad Rainbow Dash would say, "It's gonna be so awesome!"

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1