Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steam Summersale 2017 (June 22 2017

Mesme Rize

It is summer again. That time of the year where we eat ice cream, go swimming, go camping...or we just waste it by playing video games on our PCs and Laptops. :P

So, does anybody have any plans on what they will get? I don't have planned much, just wanting more pinball machines for Pinball Arcade and also planning to buy Turok 2, one of my favorite FPS's.

"Eventhough I walk through the valley of the overpriced games, I don't fear for my wallet, for You are with me; Your Sales and Your generosity, they comfort me." - Gaben 23:4

• Brohoof 3

Just finished building my new pc yesterday so this is perfect timing :P

Honestly there's not much that interests me at the moment, I'm begging for Playerunknown's Battlegrounds to go on sale, but I doubt it will. If anything I'm waiting for the Origin sale more than this :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

Probably buy the Senran Kagura games that I've been waiting to come down in price, as well as all the DLC that comes with.

But other than that, I pretty much bought my fill at the anime steam sale.

I may pick up a few games on sale, thus far I've just bought "Seasons after Fall" though I've yet to start playing it. 

I might buy a few games for friends so we can play together, it's the perfect time to get a few cheap games to give to friends for just that. :P 

Just got Darkest Dungeon the other day, it's been insane. Not only do my characters get stressed, but I do too when I run the higher level dungeons.

As far as theme goes, its more chilling than Pluto in winter, and this is without the DLC.

Except for games bought for my few friends I got myself Ori and the blind forest. Also there's Dust: An Elysian Tail, a game I am playing right now (obviously) XD good deals and price is pretty low too. I also consider getting myself DLCs for Fallout 4, but then they are still rather... pricy. 

Bought 4 games for the sale and figure thats about as much as I need. I've got over 180 games and honestly only have played about 30 so i've got ALOT to catch up with already before buying more. I did however only spend a little over $20 on just 4 games.

-Turok

-realMyst Masterpiece Edition (an HD remake of the original Myst)

-Mother Russia Bleeds (A savage drug filled beat-em-up)

-Half Life 1 and all its expansions