Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The War for Equestria role play has ended ....

General Solar Magus

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@General Solar Magus

Okey so when the RP starts the first boss attack would probably happen on a location that never had an attack on it in the original RP. It's really just to keep things fair so everyone has a chance early on in the RP to encounter a boss! :)

Yes, I will make sure (just like I planned in the last boot) to give every pony an encounter if they want it. 

As for attacks themselves and the locations, where they happen is based both on the story line I have planned and player locations, so it may be possible that a boss shows up in a place where there aren't any role players (to push on the planned story).

Taking a look at Lich specifically, he could make an appearance in the reboot, but at the very least he will be in the Arena of Champions.

The other new bosses you see in the arena may or may not be in the story too ;).

9 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

Yes, I will make sure (just like I planned in the last boot) to give every pony an encounter if they want it. 

As for attacks themselves and the locations, where they happen is based both on the story line I have planned and player locations, so it may be possible that a boss shows up in a place where there aren't any role players (to push on the planned story).

Taking a look at Lich specifically, he could make an appearance in the reboot, but at the very least he will be in the Arena of Champions.

The other new bosses you see in the arena may or may not be in the story too ;).

Yeah I'm just super excited for when a boss army attacks the grate wizardry tower where Techno's lab is as that's when Techno will get to put his emergency attack spells to the ultimate test! :)

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'm just super excited for when a boss army attacks the grate wizardry tower where Techno's lab is as that's when Techno will get to put his emergency attack spells to the ultimate test! :)

Can't wait to see what he can do ;).

....And who said anything about a boss 'army'? lolz. Whatever attacks each role player could be any kind of threat from warriors all the way to monsters. However, there is no doubt that every encounter will be a big one, so don't fret :grin:.

Just now, General Solar Magus said:

Can't wait to see what he can do ;).

....And who said anything about a boss 'army'? lolz. Whatever attacks each role player could be any kind of threat from warriors all the way to monsters. However, there is no doubt that every encounter will be a big on, so don't fret :grin:.

Yeah I know it can be absolutely any threat so that just puts up the hype even more! :)

• Brohoof 1

@General Solar Magus I assume this was the RP you were referring to? Assuming so, thank you for inviting me.

The character I was thinking of running with is [link to be added after character design completed], a / the captain of the Royal Guard. I'm assuming that no-one else has a character in that role. If so, though, then the idea of playing as captains of the Solar / Night / Twilight Guard with a focus on tactics & command / special operations / magictech respectively might make for a good link between characters.  

I'm curious to hear about the other characters involved, seeing as I wasn't part of the original RP.

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

@General Solar Magus I assume this was the RP you were referring to? Assuming so, thank you for inviting me.

The character I was thinking of running with is [link to be added after character design completed], a / the captain of the Royal Guard. I'm assuming that no-one else has a character in that role. If so, though, then the idea of playing as captains of the Solar / Night / Twilight Guard with a focus on tactics & command / special operations / magictech respectively might make for a good link between characters.  

I'm curious to hear about the other characters involved, seeing as I wasn't part of the original RP.

Indeed it was, and you're very welcome ;).

Well, there are other OC's in the play in guard like positions, such as Maple Bats OC (Which I believe is a member of the canterlot night guard or the captain if I remember correctly) and the two that I am using (one who is simply a trooper, and the other a general), so the spot is open to you.

Other role players OC's include powerful magical characters as well (and btw your OC is not restricted to be a little too strong. Since the villains in this play are pretty tough, you and the others are allowed to be a little OP, so don't restrict yourself ;)).

I will be adding you to our rp group chat where you can ask other role players stuff or just chat to them as well as myself until I post the OOC thread.

When I can, I will be posting all the players OC link's on the OOC thread (which I still need to make) where you can get to see who's who.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just looked it up, MLP: The Movie comes out in 3 days.(For me, dunno if it's the same for everyone.)

I also looked at when the season 7 finale comes out, and it's in.... about 25 days.Or is it 24?Uh... 

Anyway.If we are waiting for both of those,(I think you said we are.), then it will still be a while before we start the roleplay.

Yeah plus here in Australia because the move literally doesn't get released to the official rating group until the US release date the movie has to go through the 24 day long rating process the day it comes out in the US. So basically Movie is scheduled to be released here in Australia on the 2nd of November and it's the same as several other US releases. :)