Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What state do you live in?

Vampira Heart

That is so cool, I'm from Delavan, WI. It's weird how I never see people from WI, it's kinda known as the groan and fly over state. But it's alright here, though the weather can be a bits nutso. Real hot summers and real cold winters, and than the wacko months. But my favorite thing to do here it maybe go Lakeland Animal Shelter or go antiquing.

• Brohoof 1

here in the UK we have Counties not states. 

I'm from and live in Somerset. In the County town of Taunton. I love it here, but the town is in such a poor state from our current council's cock ups in the last 5 years =( 

I love its history and my fave thing to do is just chill in the park. 

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I live in the city of Lincoln in Lincolnshire, England most of the time because that's where I go to uni. The rest of the time I live in a nice little town called Ampthill in Bedfordshire further south in England. It's great living here because we have a rival town whose borders are literally 20 metres away from ours called Flitwick. They are much bigger and have a big super market and a busy train station but Ampthill is the cleaner, older and more beautiful town despite having less utilities. We have a supermarket too but it's more expensive and posh which fits with my much posher town and we have all the good schools. We also have nice Georgian and Tudor buildings and an old Tudor hunting lodge ruin, Flitwick doesn't have much like that due to it's younger age.

Edited by Battenberg

(edited)

Overijssel in The Netherlands, around Enschede. It's lovely here. ;) I don't know what is the best thing around here. I would say my home. :ooh:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

I live in the land of the confused, Indiana. Where the southern portion cannot figure out if it wants to be part of Kentucky or not, that's how it feels. I also live in the first county formed in Indiana, so, that's kinda cool. Too bad it is also one of the smaller counties in terms of population.

I live near Daytona Beach, Florida. My favorite thing to do here? Visit the Daytona International Speedway, go to the beach, storm watch, and enjoy the endless summer :D Although I wouldn't mind living in Tennesee or Kentucky, I've been in love with the hills and countryside of Tennesee ever since I was little. 

• Brohoof 3

I live in the Netherlands, i live in the province of Utrecht, but my the town live in is Wijk bij Duurstede (that town actually got quite an history, especially famous for the inolvements of the vikings)

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Although I wouldn't mind living in Tennesee

We have questionable whiskey, shitty drivers, and racism up here. But at least we don't have Floridaman.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/21/2017 at 1:18 AM, Brightbart said:

OH-

(character limit, someone will get it though)

-IO! (one month later)

Yeah I'm from northeast Ohio, not far from Believeland B)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

(edited)

Washington state. NO, NOT WASHINGTON DC!! :angry:. Do you have any idea how many times I've been asked that. For God's sake can they rename the capital to something else!

I kinda like it here. But I wouldn't spend my adulthood here. Ideally I'd live in Colorado or Utah..if not those, then just somewhere in the west. I don't think I could tolerate the humidity east of the Missouri River...

Edited by Varrack
  • Brohoof 1

The place where everything wants to kill you, otherwise known as Australia. I live in the Capricornia region and where I live the tropic of Capricorn runs strait through the town. One side is tropical Queensland and the other is southern Queensland. 

On 7/18/2017 at 9:14 PM, SparklingSwirls said:

-IO! (one month later)

Yeah I'm from northeast Ohio, not far from Believeland B)

Indians are starting to do better, I believe again!

• Brohoof 2