Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode idea!!

Mysterycat

Hello. I was remembering how the “You’re Going to Love Me” scene in The Best Night Ever scared me to kingdom come and then I thought, “Imagine if all you knew of Fluttershy was that scene. You’d get the wrong idea”.

And then I got this idea for an episode. What if one of the Mane Six makes friends with another pony and then she says, “And I’d like you to meet my friends” and introduces the newcomer to the rest of the Mane Six and then the pony gets scared when they meet Fluttershy as she was at the Grand Galloping Gala that time and saw Fluttershy doing her You’re Going to Love Me and the whole episode would be about the ponies trying to get the new one to warm up to Fluttershy (maybe Pinkie Pie offers a party) and it would end with a lesson on how you can’t judge a pony by first impressions.

\..Hi

• Brohoof 2

OMG! I usually come up with episode ideas myself, and this is pretty good.

To add on to this idea, what if the new pony is also an animal lover and thinks that Fluttershy will hurt his/her animals?

• Brohoof 1

thaT

54 minutes ago, Gamer Pizza said:

OMG! I usually come up with episode ideas myself, and this is pretty good.

To add on to this idea, what if the new pony is also an animal lover and thinks that Fluttershy will hurt his/her animals?

That’s an excellent idea! Maybe the new pony will have one or two pets that he or she is worried Fluttershy will hurt, and those pets try to make friends with Fluttershy but the new pony’s like “No! That pony’s evil!” or something like that.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/23/2017 at 10:43 AM, Hebbocake said:

Nice moral, but most likely a bland, predictable episode that will yawn everyone. And bore even kids since you can't do much with this idea.

Umm, sorry? How can I liven it up?

mU

(edited)

I think it is a cute and fun idea, but it is a little short or it becomes boring. What if the mane 6 were camping out in that episode. Each of the mane 6 has a storie to tell and Pinkie tells this one. It has to be like 5 or 6 minutes, so it can work perfectly! :orly:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1