Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My signature is really small...

Ruffled Daydreams

So I just created a signature for myself, but as I placed it inside the signature thing, I needed to scale it down really small, apparently. Other people seem to have normal-sized picture as part of their signatures, so I have no idea why my picture is supposed to be so tiny.

• Brohoof 2

Your signatures are actually the normal size, in one dimension that is, the limitations for users is as stated.

up to 600 x 100 pixels

Everybody's signature image is limited to being 100 pixels tall and can be as wide as 600 pixels, mine being an example of this, it is the same height as both of yours but just as wide as possible. :)
However, a subscription of $10 and above will allow you to have a signature twice the height (200 pixels) with the width allowance remaining 600 pixels.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Snow said:

However, a subscription of $10 and above will allow you to have a signature twice the height (200 pixels) with the width allowance remaining 600 pixels.

Is that still accurate? Because many of the old perks didn't carry over with the upgrade. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Is that still accurate? Because many of the old perks didn't carry over with the upgrade. 

I read the perks to make sure prior to posting, this screenshot was taken moments ago:10.thumb.png.b1020b4559f5fd1011e8255ba651b67f.png
I also encourage you to check for yourself here.

Edited by Snow
  • Brohoof 2

The image height for normal members' signatures is pretty small, but at least the width is bigger. It's quite difficult to fit anything too detailed in the image, so my best bet is to use simpler images that don't have that much going on.

7 hours ago, Snow said:

I read the perks to make sure prior to posting, this screenshot was taken moments ago:

I wonder if the things listed there have been updated after the forum upgrade though since the page still mentions bigger avatars although all avatars on the upgraded site are the same size now. :ooh:

19 hours ago, Jaspers said:

I wonder if the things listed there have been updated after the forum upgrade though since the page still mentions bigger avatars although all avatars on the upgraded site are the same size now. :ooh:

If it was updated they would or really should edit those perks, with the avitar size argument @Jaspers I see you even had a hand in making that the case :P surly you recall posing in This thread about it?

13 hours ago, Snow said:

If it was updated they would or really should edit those perks, with the avitar size argument @Jaspers I see you even had a hand in making that the case :P surly you recall posing in This thread about it?

This is why I made the post I did above. Member Titles require staff intervention to change, avatars are the same for subscriptions/donors/staff as they are for members. 

IPB limitations and a lack of dedicated MLPF development means many issues are not being resolved or communicated efficiently. 

In fact, it may be unintentionally disingenuous to even promote a subscription based on perks, outside of the desire to support the site.