Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to the Wayne

PinkiePie97

Welcome to the Wayne is a new Nicktoon premiering on July 24 at 5:30 that focuses on 3 friends named Ansi Molina, Olly Timbers, and Saraline Timbers, who live in a New York City apartment building called the Wayne, which is full of mysteries and adventures. It started as a series of digital shorts on nick.com in 2014 before being greenlit to full series. The first episode is already available on nick.com, no cable login required (though it may be geoblocked outside the U.S.). I saw it a couple days ago and loved it. I can't wait to see more.

http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/videos/rise-and-shine-sleepyhead-s1-full-episode/

Nick also released a trailer and extended theme song.

22 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

It's almost too similar to Gravity Falls, but it still sounds good.

With a healthy dash of Regular Show?

(edited)

Wow, Nickelodeon's had a bit of a turnaround in the past few years. Harvey Beaks, Spongebob is good again, Loud House, and now this.

Also, is it just me, or does George (The mail guy in episode 1) sound like Carl from ATHF?

Edited by VG_Addict

7 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Also, is it just me, or does George (The mail guy in episode 1) sound like Carl from ATHF?

George is actually a doorman, and while I haven't seen much of ATHF, you might be right. Both are voiced by Dave Willis.