I would like to think so from a freak accident. I mean if not, then that would make them look like an irresponsible parent for leaving their kids behind like that.

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Befitting of starcrossed lovers, her mom died in foal-birth, and her father died of a broken heart.

This is what I have adopted. Bright Mac and Pear Butter welcome Applebloom and they decided enough is enough and they leave to mend fences with Grand Pear, and have some sort of accident en route, or

Well you are in luck because that is exactly what they did.  The  episode  was crafted  with sublime subtleties through deft and purposeful dialogue. Those that do not come to the conclusion that Pear

Posted Images

It doesn't really impact the plot in any way, so I doubt they will ever revile what happened to them, but most likely it was an incident(like felling of a cliff) or illness. Maybe the timberwolves or another monster killed them. Who knows, maybe they are stuck in a limbo or got banished to another realm...

On 5/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, TheTaZe said:

Has it ever been explicitly confirmed they are dead? Yeah, it's been hinted at but I'm sure there isn't any proof of it being the case.

“The Perfect Pear” all but confirms it.

I really want to know how these two passed away. I know that sounds morbid but I am honestly just very curious. Alas, I am certain that the show will never explore this. If I had to guess, I would say that they got eaten by timber wolves.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:12 PM, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

I really want to know how these two passed away. I know that sounds morbid but I am honestly just very curious. Alas, I am certain that the show will never explore this. If I had to guess, I would say that they got eaten by timber wolves.

I'm not sure they could give an answer that makes any sense, since they've been conveniently absent in all flashbacks where they would have to be alive.

• Brohoof 1