Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Four Cats of Apocalypse. 1x1 with Unicorncob (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

Jinx was clearly far from being a great fighter, but she was trying enough to show she could at least defend herself enough to escape real conflict.

She managed to land a strike on him, but it wasn't especially powerful.

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur pounced away again "Not bad, not bad at all." "You're starting to get hang of it, but you need to put little bit more power behind your strikes." he kept a short pause "Clancats can endure quite lot of pain, so you have to make sure that any hit you get hurts."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx sighed and stood back up, shaking herself. All of this work seemed pointless at first, but she was starting to see the purpose behind it. Plus, the adrenaline was certainly flowing through her.

She pounced at him again, attempting to put more power behind her strikes.

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur didn't have any problems defending himself from Jinx's strikes, because due her....chubbiness, her blows were slightly slower than clancats, but he did let her to hit him few times, because he knew from experience that if he didn't, it could cause Jinx to lose the motivation to try. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx swiped at Slumberfur a few times, actually managing to land a few blows. It was starting to make her more confident about fighting, even if it was exhausting.

She soon stopped to catch her breath, panting lightly. "How, was that...?"

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur didn't seem at all exhausted "It was aright." "You're learning surprisingly quickly, but it was far from perfect." He paused for a bit "But don't worry, even I'm not perfect yet." "And only way to become better is to practice." "But you are better than apprentices usually are after two tries."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx, despite her exhaustion, managed to somewhat sit tall and pompous after the praise. "I am rather smart," she purred.

She looked at him, ears lowering a bit. "But, I suppose the teaching did help. Thank you."

• Brohoof 1

"Naturally, after all, intelligence is in the family." Slumberfur purred, obviously talking about himself.

"And you're welcome, though you aren't done yet." "You may be better than most apprentices after two tries, but warriors and all current apprentices have had lot more training than that." he paused again "But you can rest if you want, we don't need to do everything at once."

• Brohoof 1

"Of course I'm not," Jinx sighed irritably and flopped down on her front. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this."

A chilly breeze bristled her fur, making her yearn for her warm bed at home. "I hope this helps sort everything out sooner."

• Brohoof 1

"I hope so too." Slumberfur meowed "I want this to end as much as you." He sat down and sighed "You may not believe it, but I want you to get home too." "If I would have known everything I know now, I wouldn't have come to get you in the first place."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx's ears pricked up and she looked at him, a little surprised to hear that. "Really?"

She felt like she knew the answer, but she was curious so she had to ask. "What do you mean? What do you know now?"

• Brohoof 1

"What do I know?" Slumberfur meowed, seeming surprised that Jinx asked "I know that you're my sister who is trapped in my clan's territory because dead cats from Dark forest have made all four clans mad." "I also almost killed you." He sighed "And though it's the case that, as warrior I shouldn't help you and should be helping my clan instead, when you consider that my clan threw me out and Starclan is nowhere to be seen, you're only cat keeping me in my senses right now." The later sentence was meant more to Slumberfur himself than Jinx, it was his way to convince to himself that he wasn't doing anything wrong.  

• Brohoof 1

Jinx had to admit, that did sound difficult. She may have been out of her home, but at least she wasn't kicked out. The least she could do was help him try to get on good terms with his clan.

She sighed and rolled onto her back, staring up at the sky. "Well, what do you propose we could do about getting you back with your friends? You know them better than me."

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur let out surprisingly desperate and hopeless meow "I don't know" "I just don't know" he started padding in small circle "I have lost everything I have built my life around." he flopped on his side and  "I'm scared" 

(OOC:sorry no colors, I'm on mobile and can't seem to find the thing to change them.) 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx wasn't really sure what to do. She had no idea what this place was like, or how to navigate it. She never went any further than the rivers near her home.

She padded up to him and sat beside him. "Could be worse... we could both be alone." she tried.

(No problem :P )

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur just sighed, he knew Jinx was trying to help, but he wasn't sure if being alone necessary would have been worse, since it would have meant that he would be mad like his clanmates, and in that case he wouldn't have been thrown out. 

He got up  "I have to think, but I can't do it here" he then started padding north, gesturing Jinx to follow. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx flicked her tail and stood up, slowly following after Slumberfur. She didn't really want to move anywhere in this forest, especially in the dark. It was getting chilly and she really wanted to be at home now.

"Where are we going...?"

• Brohoof 1

"Away from here." Slumberfur meowed, he knew that it sounded like he had given up and decided to leave, that was part of the plan. He believed that the dark forest cats were watching them, and figured that only way to stop that, was to make them think he was leaving. 

Only that way they could actually try to come up with a plan without their enemy knowing about it. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx's ears lowered, a little surprised to hear that Slumberfur was actually giving up.

Nonetheless, she kept padding after him, hoping he would lead her somewhere safer than this. She couldn't take much more of living out here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Slumberfur kept quiet he wasn't going to say anything for the rest of the way, or that was the plan at least. When they passed the northern border of Thunderclan, Slumberfur suddenly felt that they were being watched, and when he looked back, there was four cats sitting on the border, looking.... pleased, two of the cats were the two who had been bothering Jinx and him, and the two others  were the two others from Slumberfur's dream.

Slumberfur looked at Jinx with faked surprise and continued padding away with quicker pace, he thought to himself, 'Good, they fell for it.' 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jinx turned around and had a look behind her, seeing the four cats glaring at them. She looked more exaggerated than shocked to see them.

"Can't they just leave us alone?" she sighed and kept padding after Slumberfur, irritated at the quickened pace.

• Brohoof 1

After little bit of walking Slumberfur slowered the pace, "Good, it was like I thought. " he turned towards Jinx, "firstly, I didn't give up, second, we are going to see a friend..." he kept a pause "... And family". He then kept walking. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx tilted her head, even more confused than before. What was he going on about? Was all this talk about quitting and running away just to fool those other cats?

"Family?" she repeated, padding after him. "So there's more of us out here?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Well...yes and no" Slumberfur meowed "There is a Tribe, but they live on the mountains." he explained, not sure if that was what Jinx meant with us. "I'm talking about..." he sighed "... We are going to visit the loner who has my kits." 

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jinx's ears perked up at that. She wasn't expecting that answer, but for once it didn't sound like an awful idea that would involve her getting into anything energetic.

"Is this the cat you were talking to before?"

• Brohoof 1