Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Four Cats of Apocalypse. 1x1 with Unicorncob (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

"I see," Jinx mewed, padding along next to Slumberfur. This was starting to make some kind of weird sense to her.

"So you have kits with this cat and with that Flameheart from before?" she summarised.

• Brohoof 1

"I see," Jinx nodded, glad to have a better understanding of just what in the world was happening right then.

A purr rose from her throat a moment later, her tail swaying. "I've always wanted to be an aunt."

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur chuckled a bit, "I'm sure they will be happy to meet you, they are very energetic, and they are too young to have distaste for kittypets yet." he then sighed and looked away, looking slightly sad ,".. but if Flameheart appears... keep your mouth shut and let me handle her. " 

• Brohoof 1

"I should hope so," Jinx purred, swaying her tail and raising her head as some of her pompous composure returned. "They would love to meet me, I'm sure."

Her ears twitched at the mention of Flameheart, but she agreed. "Fine, fine. Just try to keep her from insulting me some more."

• Brohoof 1

"She'd better not," Jinx agreed, giving a little lash of her tail. "Those kits did nothing wrong, they don't deserve it."

She sighed. "Honestly, all this trouble from those river cats just for a few fish? They need to consider their priorities."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx sighed and shook her head. Why couldn't things just be simple again? She much preferred when things were easy

"I hope she's able to control herself," she agreed. "Because I don't want anyone hurting kits no matter what happens."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx lowered her ears as she kept padding after Slumberfur. She hoped either Flameheart didn't show up, or if she did, she would be in a reasonable state.

Though, judging by how hostile she was when they first met, she wasn't hopeful.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was well past moonhigh when they finally arrived to a small twoleg nest, it was abandoned like the one in the Thunderclan territory, but it was otherwise in lot better shape. 

When Slumberfur and Jinx got closer to to the nest, tired but strong,  and almost threathening meow of a she-cat could be heard. "Who's there?"  Slumberfur meowed calmly back "It's me" 

"Slumberfur?" a black she-cat walked out, she was rather small, but looked fit and strong, almost putting even the lot bigger Slumberfur into shame. She looked at Jinx "And who's this?

Edited by Pvt. Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jinx approached the twoleg nest, a little thankful that it was at least in better shape than the one she had been sleeping in. She'd much prefer to sleep in this one if she could choose.

She looked at the new she-cat, and sat to give herself a nonchalant grooming. "Jinx. Well, get your insults over with. But at least make them creative, I feel like I've heard every possible one in the last day or two."

• Brohoof 1

"Jinx" The she-cat repeated "So you're a kittypet, and you seem like a troublemaker." It didn't sound like an insult, it was more like a casual observation. She looked at Slumberfur "This is very unusual for you, is everything aright?" Slumberfur moved his tail dismissively "It's a long story, so it has to wait, but, we need a place to stay for a while." 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx glanced up at the new cat, having listened to what she had to say. "Well, it's certainly the nicest thing someone has said about me out here, so I'll take it."

She casually looked around the house, and for a moment wondered if she could make her way home from here.

• Brohoof 1

"Sure....make yourself home" "Just try to not wake up the kits, it's pain to get them to calm down." "We can talk in the morning." The she-cat then climbed up to a shelf and curled up to sleep. Slumberfur quietly padded to one of the corners and laid down on his side and yawned "Goodnight", before closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx sighed and padded inside, looking for somewhere comfortable. She found an old pillow and flopped down on it, curling up on it and attempting to fall asleep.

All that was happening out here was taking quite the toll on her, and she wasn't sure how long she could take it.

I need to get home soon...

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur woke up, it was a bright morning, or at least it looked bright due the sky-darkening clouds not reaching this far from the clan-territories. He was the second to wake up, the black she-cat being only one awake. The she-cat was sitting on the roof of the twoleg-nest, calmly looking around, and Slumberfur joined her after cleaning up himself a little. They started talking and Sumberfur explained her the situation, leaving certain details untold. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx took longer to wake up, after having finally enjoyed a better sleep than she had lately. Maybe the sensation of looming death over her from the forest had stayed there?

She yawned and took her time stretching out and grooming herself, hoping there was easier food around here. Or an easier way home.

• Brohoof 1

When Jinx woke up, Slumberfur was just climbing down from the roof and after getting down, he padded to Jinx, "Good Morning" 

Meanwhile in one of the corners, inside a small cat-bed, four kits woke up and started play-fighthing with each other. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx glanced up at Slumberfur, but continued grooming herself. "Morning. That's the best sleep I've had for days now."

She noticed the sound of kits and turned to see them play-fighting. "I suppose those are my nieces and nephews over there?" she purred.

• Brohoof 1

. "Good to hear." 

"Yes" Slumberfur purred, sounding surprisingly happy "And they don't seem to have noticed me yet" He then looked like he had an idea and suddenly he started sneaking towards them, and when close to them, he said something to them, too quiet to be heard by Jinx, and all for kits meowed excitedly, everyone a different thing, so there was no way of telling what any of them said. 

The kits then playfully jumped at Slumberfur and Slumberfur faked being defeated. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx blinked and watched as Slumberfur whispered to the kits, and they all started pouncing on him.

She purred and padded over to them. "So much for a big strong forest cat. I think they could show you a thing or two about fighting."

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur purred and got up, easily pushing the now curious kits away from top of him. He then gestured them to go to a line, and introduced them in order, "Snowkit" she was a short-furred, mostly white she-cat with little bit of gray on top of her head "Ashkit" a mostly grey short-furred tomcat "Firekit" orange she-cat with long fur "and Birchkit" a long-furred white tomcat with grey stripes.

Slumberfur then turned towards the kits and pointed at Jinx "This is Jinx, she's my sister. 

• Brohoof 1