Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Four Cats of Apocalypse. 1x1 with Unicorncob (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

"Good idea," Jinx agreed, sitting and licking her paw. "I'm still curious about it myself, especially about the 'one will become four again' part."

She had a feeling what that might mean, but she didn't like the sound of it. And she didn't want to let him know her thoughts just yet.

• Brohoof 1

"Aright then, now point on wasting time." Slumberfur meowed as he laid back down "It may be harder to find them since I just were there, but it's worth the shot." he then closed his eyes, he was confident that he could take on both of the cats same time, after all, he had taken down the two strongest ones already. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx wasn't so sure, considering how Slumberfur had just finished a fight with one of the cats. Granted he said it wasn't the toughest one, but what about the others? How strong were they?

At least she could wake him, she thought. So she sat next to him and kept watch.

• Brohoof 1

The signs of fighting started pretty quickly this time, and it lasted longer than before, but eventually Slumberfur woke up, this time not by jumping up, but by slowly getting up. "It's over" His tone was indescribable, but it had oddly terrifying vibe to it. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx was happy to see Slumberfur calmly wake up this time, but it quickly turned to fear when she heard the tone in his voice.

"O-over?" she murmured, her ears lowered. "You got the last two so quickly?"

• Brohoof 1

"They had no chance, and they knew it too" Slumberfur meowed, still with the same tone "Now we just wait for morning to check if things are back to normal." he paused for a moment and looked at Jinx "Why are you scared?" it wasn't clear if it was a genuine question or something else, but it sounded terrifying nontheless. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx looked right at Slumberfur. Did he not know how... scary he sounded? Or was this some kind of trick?

She looked away. "Nothing... so, we wait till morning, right?" she murmured, trying not to make eye contact.

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur could tell Jinx was avoiding eye contact, but didn't mention it. "Yes, I go tell Midnight." he then padded inside and after remaining there for a moment, he came out and padded past Jinx "I go for a hunt."

After he had left, Midnight walked next to Jinx "What's with him?" "He sounds... unusual."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx blinked as she watched Slumberfur pass her, and turned to look at Midnight.

"You noticed it too," she murmured, then looked toward where her brother went. "For some reason, taking out those evil cats is changing him for the worse. Something about 'four becoming one' or something, I'm still not too sure about it."

• Brohoof 1

Midnight looked at Jinx in slight disbelieve. She knew killing could change a cat, but the evil and four becomes one part was... odd, but she didn't mention it. "I see" she sighed and muttered something under her breath, she sounded sad. 

• Brohoof 1

"I know, it's hard to believe," Jinx admitted, "but ask him yourself, he saw it too."

She lowered her ears and got closer to Midnight. "I'm worried about him too. I'm worried about you all, actually. I didn't know I had any family until I met all of you."

She sighed. "I know you might not like me, and I get why, but I care. Otherwise I wouldn't still be here."

• Brohoof 1

"Right, and I'm not allowed to see my family anymore, even after what I've done to try and help," Jinx murmured, lowering her ears and sounding irritated. "Right."

These forest cats are incredibly grateful, she thought.

• Brohoof 1

"I hope they will," Jinx agreed, flicking her tail and looking aside. "You may be the only cats out here I'm somewhat friendly with but I'd like to be able to see you all."

She purred and raised her ears. "Especially since I have nieces and nephews now."

• Brohoof 1

"What? Why?" Jinx mewed, eyes widened with surprise. "Slumberfur needs help with the kits, doesn't he?"

Then she decided to question something she implied. "If you're not from around here, where do you come from?"

"I'm from here, like I told, I used to be a kittypet in this house." Midnight meowed "Though I had planned to leave long time ago, but then Flameheart and Slumberfur appeared." "I found their relationship to be heart-warming, so I stayed and helped them." she sighed "But now that Flameheart is dead and Slumberfur is acting weird, I have nothing left here."

• Brohoof 1

"You have the kits," Jinx pointed out. "If Slumberfur doesn't recover from whatever is happening to him--and I hope he does--then they need someone to take care of them."

She looked toward the house. "You've been doing well so far by the looks of it."

• Brohoof 1

"No, they are clancats and their clan will take them, I'm not needed." Midnight argued "And I don't want to be stuck with someone else's kits." "I'm loner for a reason." she sighed "And I want to be able to find a mate of my own, and that won't happen here."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx's ears lowered and she looked toward the forest. "Why are you a loner anyway? Don't you want to settle down somewhere with anyone? A mate of your own, like you said?"

She swayed her tail. "I doubt I'd find one here either, to be fair."

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, me too," Jinx purred, swaying her tail. "Back home I got whatever I want when I wanted it. It was the best."

She looked into the distance and started to look a little upset by something. "I wonder if I'll ever actually go back there."

• Brohoof 1

"It's just a illusion." Midnight meowed "You don't really have any control over your humans." "Think about it, they can lock you inside, or outside any time they want." "Or if they decide that they don't want to live in that place anymore, you can do nothing to stop them."

• Brohoof 1