Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Four Cats of Apocalypse. 1x1 with Unicorncob (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

"It depends, what do you need to make sure?" Moonshine replied calmly, Slumberfur cut in "I would guess she wants to check if twolegs want her back before making the decision." Moonshine nodded "If that's a case, I'm sure it will be aright."

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks," Jinx mewed, flicking her ear uneasily. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this lifestyle, but she had to be sure she would be welcomed back first.

She hoped her humans would welcome her back, but she liked having the option to stay.

• Brohoof 1

Moonshine then padded back to her den. Slumberfur finished cleaning himself up, "Go and eat something, I'll go see what Kitestar wants to talk about, and I'm sure that after that you can go home." he then padded to Kitestar's den. 

• Brohoof 1

Relieved that she'll finally be able to leave, Jinx padded over to get some food, and sat down to try and enjoy it. She still wasn't used to real prey, but she had to eat something.

She looked around, curious to see what the other cats were thinking of her.

• Brohoof 1

Nobody really payed any extra attention to Jinx, some of them casually observed what she was doing, while others only minded their own business. 

After a while, Slumberfur came back, looking puzzled. He went and grabbed a squirrel from the prey pile and joined Jinx. 

• Brohoof 1

Jinx was a little surprised at the lack of attention she got from the other cats, though she appreciated the lack of glaring.

She looked at Slumberfur's expression as he padded over. "Is everything alright?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, everything is aright." Slumberfur replied, seemingly breaking from his thoughts "There just is a lot to think about, some good, some bad." he started eating his squirrel "I'm just bit overwhelmed by everything."

• Brohoof 1

"What, did that cat say something to you?" Jinx murmured, still nibbling on her food. She kept her ears perked up, to let Slumberfur know she was still interested in what he had to say, if he had more to say at all.

• Brohoof 1

"Just clan things." Slumberfur meowed "Plans for future, who we lost during all this and generally the current situation." he then looked at Jinx proudly "And I got to know that will get my own apprentice."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, an apprentice?" Jinx repeated, flicking an ear curiously. "I'm guessing that that's a good thing?"

She still wasn't sure about clan life, but her tone suggested she was curious to learn more about it.

• Brohoof 1

"Of course it is." Slumberfur pointed out "I finally will have someone to train" "I have wanted an apprentice since I became a warrior." "It also opens up the chance to become a Deputy, not that I think I would become one."

• Brohoof 1

"A deputy?" Jinx repeated again, assuming this was an important position. "I don't see why you wouldn't be fit to be one, whatever it means. After what you've been doing lately, you seem the most qualified."

• Brohoof 1

"Deputy becomes the leader when the current leader dies." Slumberfur meowed, "And I'm not even close to being leader material, I only follow orders, I don't know how to give them." he finished his squirrel. 

• Brohoof 1

"I assume you'd just learn it when you get the chance?" Jinx suggested, stretching her legs as she laid there. "I mean, with your getting orders a lot, I'm sure you've gotten a vague idea of how to give them yourself, right?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's not that simple" Slumberfur purred "Sure, I can give orders, but you have to be able to know what order to give, sometimes it's harder than you may think.", he yawned and streched "You don't need to praise me, I just know I'm not a leader."

• Brohoof 1

"I dunno, you took care of yourself pretty well back there," Jinx commented, flopping onto her side and leisurely licking her paw. "Even if you got a bit scary in the middle of it. Do you still not remember anything about that?"

• Brohoof 1

"It must be strange," Jinx agreed, rolling onto her back and looking at her brother. "It worried me for a while; I thought you'd stay that way forever for a while."

She swayed her tail and rolled upright, leisurely grooming herself. "But I'm glad you didn't."

• Brohoof 1

"Me too, it sounds like it wouldn't have been pleasant." Slumberfur meowed streching  "Anyways, we should probably go, I will lead you to our border and you can continue from there." "I need to return to my duties."

• Brohoof 1

"Fair enough," Jinx sighed, yawning and slowly standing up. "Hopefully things will be back to normal now, right?"

She flicked her ear as she thought of the possibility that her humans had indeed abandoned her, but she had to see for herself.

• Brohoof 1

"Hopefully, but only time will tell." Slumberfur meowed "Though I have a bad feeling that it wasn't this simple." he started slowly padding towards the exit "And then there is the omnious warning, they tend to be true."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx padded after him, twitching her ears quizzically. "Possibly, but if things are back to normal, I doubt we'll really have much to worry about. I don't think any evil cats will bother me near humans." She purred confidently.

• Brohoof 1

"You maybe, but remember that I stay here, and they never targeted you particularly, they attacked the clans." Slumberfur pointed out "But that's a problem for that time, I have to focus helping my clan to get back to its former strenght now."

• Brohoof 1

"That's fair enough," Jinx agreed, and stopped to give her legs another stretch before walking up to his side again. "And I have to focus on catching up on my sleep. I've missed so many naps the past few days."

• Brohoof 1

Slumberfur purred amused "You have your priorities right." he sighed "It's probably good that sleep is biggest problem on your mind." "I wish it could be for me too." his tone suddenly changed to a quiet and careful "I have to admit, I'm scared, I think I know what the warning meant by cursed blood getting spilled, and it scares me."

• Brohoof 1