Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Four Cats of Apocalypse. 1x1 with Unicorncob (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

14 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"The risk of actually losing your life is not that big, there just is bad times now and then." "Even your twolegs could suddenly someday choose to get rid of you, ever thought about that?"  Slumberfur explained. "But anyway, I really can't explain it to you, but I understand where you're coming from." "I only expect you to respect our ways enough to not to cause too much trouble." 

Jinx snorted and flicked her tail dismissively. "Yeah right, like they'd ever want to get rid of a perfect cat like me."

She carried on, in a more humble tone all of a sudden. "But don't worry, I don't plan to start any fights. I've heard you lake cats are good at it, and I don't really feel like finding out if there's truth to that."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"You can never know, they are odd creatures."

"Good, I don't like unnecessary fighting" Slumberfur meowed calmly. Soon the two cats arrived to the border Between Riverclan and Shadowclan, "Here starts Shadowclan's territory, they are most aggressive from the four clans. "  He said as he walked over the border.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Another soft flick from Jinx's tail. "Hm, fair point."

She looked toward ShadowClan's territory, and her soft fur bristled at how dark and cold it felt. Like a constant night. She shook it off and padded after Slumberfur.

"ShadowClan, is it?" She asked quietly. "They sound rather pleasant."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I would disagree, their fighting style includes lot of sneaking, but that's not the thing." "Shadowclan's cat's are rudest and most egoistic from the four clans, and if stories is to be believed, they are main cause for wars in most cases." "And they have history of awful leaders that have trashed the Warrior Code." Slumberfur explained calmly "And from all the four clans they probably hate kittypets most."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"Well, you certainly sound like best friends," Jinx snarked, purring with amusement. "I'm sure whatever they did to this 'code' of yours was rather bad, but I'm interested in what your leader wants with me. I just hope it's important--I'm supposed to be getting my beauty sleep right now."

• Brohoof 1

"Warrior code is rules we follow and it's only thing that would stop me from just killing you if you were to get annoying." Slumbefur meowed "And they did pretty much that, killed several cats, and did other things that are against the Code" 

"When Kitestar wants something from someone like you, it is important." "We don't associate ourselves with kittypets or rogues without a reason."

• Brohoof 1

Jinx huffed as she padded after Slumberfur, flicking her tail. "They sound rather pleasant, hm?"

A snort escaped her at his comment. "I apologise for interrupting your important stray cat business," she snarked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Stray cats wander around, but we have a home so we aren't stray." Slumberfur meowed, seemingly not bothered by Jinx's comment.

"And speaking of Shadowclan." Two Shadowclan cats were watching Slumberfur and Jinx from a distance. They seemed to have a conversation of some kind. One of them pointed at Jinx with its tail, but the other shook its head and pointed towards Slumberfur.

Slumberfur stopped to wait the to come question them, but the two cats just gestured him to keep going and so he did. "Weird."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Jinx looked at the two cats, and wasn't bothered by their gesture. She simply flicked her tail dismissively and padded on behind Slumberfur.

"Hm, rude too," she mewed, raising her head pompously. "I can tell why you're not fond of them."

• Brohoof 1

"Yep, but usually they come closer to be rude." "But well, maybe it's better that they stayed away." The two cats kept their eyes on Jinx and Slumberfur for a second more before disappearing deeper to their territory.

They finally arrived to Thunderclan territory. "Here starts our territory." Slumberfur meowed "Here I will interfere if you do something stupid." It didn't sound like a thread, but more like a general statement.

Jinx huffed as she padded into the territory behind Slumberfur, quickly beginning to tire of being told what to do.

"And what, may I ask, would qualify as 'something stupid'?" She asked, though seeming more interested in the trees.

• Brohoof 1

"Running off to our territory, hunting.... in short, anything I don't tell you to do" Slumberfur meowed. He noticed Jinx's interest towards the trees "And don't think of running to the trees, I'm best climber in the clan, so I would catch you easily."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm already in your territory," Jinx pointed out, purring obnoxiously as if she were trying to annoy him. She likely was.

She flicked her tail dismissively. "I wasn't, I never saw the reason for climbing trees. There's nothing up there. These just look a lot like the trees I saw in my dream last night."

• Brohoof 1

"Yep, but you are not running off at the moment, are you? You are still with me." Slumberfur pointed out back, he was certainly annoyed by this cat, but his loyalty towards his orders helped him to keep his calm.

"So you dreamed of trees in Thunderclan territory." "I guess that it's a surprise that you dreamed about something else than food." Even though what Slumberfur said was obviously an insult, his tone made it sound like it wasn't. 

• Brohoof 1

"Hmph, I would think you would dream of that more than I do," Jinx mewed dismissively, facing away from the warrior. "You don't look well at all."

She kept looking up at the trees, wondering what they could mean. And who was that cat who'd led her here in her dream?

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, I am better than ever." "But I'm not going to burden your mousebrain about it."

"There is our camp." Slumberfur meowed after little bit of walking "Don't say anything stupid, some cats aren't as patient as I am."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, I'm the one with the mousebrain," Jinx snarked, flicking her tail.

She looked past Slumberfur at the entrance, and blinked slowly. It looked just like the gap in her dream. This was far too similar to be a coincidence, but there was only one way to find out. "After you, then."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Slumberfur entered the camp and greeted cats closest the entrance. He noticed that few apprentices seemed sad about something, but kept scanning the camp for Kitestar and eventually found her.

He brought Jinx to Kitestar and she greeted the kittypet and dismissed Slumberfur. "Welcome to our camp, now, like Slumberfur has probably told you, we would like to talk with you." "So please, follow me." She then moved to entrance of the medicine cat's den and waited for Jinx to follow.

Meanwhile the clan's deputy called Slumberfur over and asked if he had seen anything suspicious and Sumberfur told about the alarm and Shadowclan's encounter. He then asked "But what about them, has something happened?" "Sandpaw and Mousejaw has been killed."...

Edited by The Cerberus

Jinx entered the camp after Slumberfur, and quietly looked at her surroundings. When she saw the large rock she was being led to, she could no longer doubt it--this place was in her dream.

She looked at Kitestar and flicked her tail curiously. "Yes, I still want to know what's so important that it couldn't wait till after my nap," she murmured as she followed.

• Brohoof 1

Moonshine greeted Jinx inside the medicine cat's den, and without any unnecessary procrastination they explained Jinx why she was there.

They explained briefly what Starclan was and then told that they had been shown by Starclan that Jinx would be very important for the clans for currently unknown reason. Kitestar then stated that they were not going to force Jinx to stay in the forest but would appreciate if she would until they knew why she was so important.

She explained that they wouldn't let her to stay in the camp because the general dislike towards kittypets, but that she would be allowed to stay in the abandoned twoleg den that was in their territory, and that she would be allowed to do there whatever she wanted as long as it wouldn't inferfere with hunting or other clan activities.

• Brohoof 1

Jinx listened and tried to at least look interested in what was going on. This 'StarClan', whatever that was, said she was important for some reason.

I was dragged away from my nap for this?

She really didn't feel like staying in the forest, especially when her owners would have dinner ready for her later. "You'd best tell this 'StarClan' to be quick about it then, I'm not sure if I want to stay in anything abandoned. Especially the den of... twolegs, did you say? Oh, is that what you call the really tall hairless servants?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Kitestar seemed like she had expected Jinx's reaction. She confirmed that twolegs indeed are who take care of kittypets and calmly meowed that Starclan is not to be rushed and that, like said, Jinx wasn't forced to be there, and would be free to leave if she so decided.  

Moonshine then warned Jinx  that her possible importance to the clans might follow her home, and in worse case scenario, even her twolegs wouldn't protect her. 

Edited by The Cerberus

Jinx tutted and flicked her tail at Moonshine. "What, do you think I'm going to destroy your forest or something? Hardly."

She glanced aside for a moment, then added quietly, "Besides, I only wish to know why I saw this place in my dream last night. This forest, your 'camp', everything down to the big rock out there."

• Brohoof 1

Kitestar shook her head, she pointed out that if they would think that, they wouldn't have invited her to their camp, but sent someone to deal with her. 

When Jinx mentioned her dream, Moonshine and Kitestar looked at each other. Moonshine then asked Jinx if she saw, heard or sensed other cats in that dream, because detailed dream about place where dreamer usually doesn't go, sounds like vision from Starclan.

• Brohoof 1

Jinx didn't make a comment regarding that logic, because it did indeed make sense.

As for Moonshine's question, she explained how she saw a shadowy cat that led her through the forest that looked like the one the camp was in, and into the camp and told some kind of strange phrase.

"I paid little attention to it, since I figured I'd eaten some bad tuna."

• Brohoof 1