Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any special nicknames for your parents?

Discordian

What are they?

I don't usually call my mom "The Mother Unit"

And I'll straight up say it in the middle of a sentence. "Hey, the mother unit, can I have some milk?"

She responds with "The Child Unit"

My aunt heard me call my mom that one day and she thought it was disrespectful but neither me or my mom consider it to be so we were like "lol" after she left.

I don't, I don't often talk to my parents anyway, there's nothing to talk about to them, if I ask for something they will be all like "get it your self"

What are they?

I don't usually call my mom "The Mother Unit"

And I'll straight up say it in the middle of a sentence. "Hey, the mother unit, can I have some milk?"

She responds with "The Child Unit"

My aunt heard me call my mom that one day and she thought it was disrespectful but neither me or my mom consider it to be so we were like "lol" after she left.

ARE YOU AN ALIEN?
  • Brohoof 3

I usually call my mother "Cruel Barb"

an inside joke an old friend of mine from when I used to play wow would refer to her, Posted Image

my dad, I usually just refer to him as "Ol' poppa" or something random that I can think of when I talk to him.

• Brohoof 1

My dad has a nickname called Nike he uses it since he was a kid so I call him that, my mom in the other hand, hates nicknames I called her Mother-lady her reaction totally worth it.