Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Teddy Bear Battle.

Musical-Mettaur

Lets get ready to rumble folks! Fluff is getting strewn all over the place! If you don't know what this is, you may think it a disturbed new music video by Linkin Park or the like...never could tell which of those new punk bands were which..no, this is the Teddy Brawl! Confused? You should be! It's rather simple though. I'll explain it shortly..

What we have here is Paradise Island. An island full of teddy bears living in harmony. Except when infighting breaks out, paranoia, hatred, the occasional psycho, and full blown invasions. That's where you come in.

Take control of a teddy! In each...episode you could call them, there will be bears fighting other bears to the point that it's unbearable. I could bearly understand that last pun. Well! I'll put down a little list, like this..

REGULAR BEARS:

Mayor Chubby

Daddles the Party Animal

Doc Fluffy

Conspiracy Sunbeam

BOBBIES:

Copcake

Buttercop

Cop Gordon

And you choose a bear! Each bear comes with their own statistics, which aren't really that important to you, and their own weapons! The list, more complete, is like this..

REGULAR BEARS:

Mayor Chubby-Magnum

Daddles the Party Animal-Baseball Bat

Doc Fluffy-Robot Fist

Conspiracy Sunbeam-None

BOBBIES:

Copcake-Magnum

Buttercop-Magnum

Cop Gordon-Magnum

Rosters are quite small, as I've just started this rubbish idea. So pick a bear until there aren't any spots to fill, and I run the games! Bears will be friendly..until they find reasons to fight. There are factors like broken furniture, fear, barricades erected, the UnTed, all sorts of little things. Main point is, I start the fights, I see who survives, I tell you if you did. Each time a episode runs successfully, I'll add another faction. For now, it's just the bears of normality...one on one! Just to see if the thing works. When I get a couple people interested, just send me a message. I'll set it up.

Have fun, and remember, be naughty!

(edited)

To be honest I think this game is too complicated for anypony to eaven bother with it.

But I'll choose Daddles the Party Animal because he is best bear.

Posted Image

That pink color is is own color which only I may use from now on.

Edited by Jokuc