Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

in love with a fictional character?

Zyrael

(edited)

Yes, I'm in love with two characters from anime.

I love Sebastian from Black Butler.

I also love Rin Asougi from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

Edited by Pinkie_Pi

2 hours ago, K.Rool Addict said:

^Yes, OP, I believe that is the very definition of a waifu :o 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/165210-post-your-non-pony-waifus-husbandos~/#comment-4868423

^^^Relevant topic is relevant >.>

Y'know I've always thought waifus/husbandos only referred to animated fictional characters but not live action or literature. 

I never knew it referred to all of'em thats actually really interesting for me ^ ^

Back on topic...Renamon o3o

I wouldn't say I've ever really been in love with a fictional character. Though I will say that I "adore" a few.

Like Raven. :wub:

2 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

I am in love with Raven from Teen Titans cartoon. But I'm not good enough for her.

Oh, I do. In love with Fluttershy for years now. Though I wouldn't call it unhealthy, per se. I try to use the feelings I have for her to become a better person. More outgoing, more happy...like I'm doing things for her, you know?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Coffee said:

Y'know I've always thought waifus/husbandos only referred to animated fictional characters but not live action or literature. 

I never knew it referred to all of'em thats actually really interesting for me ^ ^

Where did you hear that waifu/husbandos also included live action characters? >.> That is purely fallacious...

Waifu/ husbando is meant to refer exclusively to fictional characters, from animation, comic books, visual novels, and even regular novels I believe count as well. But live action characters are def not waifu/ husbando material. Only times I hear people listing live action ppl as waifus is when they are totally joking around, like listing Cory from Cory in the House as their husbando, for example :P 

Edited by K.Rool Addict
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Where did you hear that waifu/husbandos also included live action characters? >.> That is purely fallacious...

Waifu/ husbando is meant to refer exclusively to fictional characters, from animation, comic books, visual novels, and even regular novels I believe count as well. But live action characters are def not waifu/ husbando material. Only times I hear people listing live action ppl as waifus is when they are totally joking around, like listing Cory from Cory in the House as their husbando, for example :P 

Oh! I see now! I misread your first quote when OP asked "In love with a fictional character" and you responded believing it to be the definition  waifus... I skipped past the 2D bit! 

Sorry  x3

And its a bit interesting that only VNs count.... I guess I'll have to strike off Princess Daisy -3-

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Coffee said:

Oh! I see now! I misread your first quote when OP asked "In love with a fictional character" and you responded believing it to be the definition  waifus... I skipped past the 2D bit! 

Sorry  x3

And its a bit interesting that only VNs count.... I guess I'll have to strike off Princess Daisy -3-

Lol, I didn't mention videogames? I guess that's what sleep deprivation will do to ya xD

But yeah, Daisy is def a waifu. I think videogames is the only other medium that counts iirc. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used to be in love with Luigi (best husbando), but I thought it was a bit immature.

594c7548a3b9f_LuigiPlank.png.9954c4a331ccc54d609fa544309a8cd1.png

I just find his awkwardness oddly charming, and I love how nice he is.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

I have a 2d harem with many waifus whom I love including holo from spice and wolf, chocola and vanilla from nekopara, and the entire mane six all grimdark versions and many other mlp, video game, and anime characters 

• Brohoof 3

This might be a bit embarrassing to admit on my part since now I realized what the term Waifu means, I kinda have something like that. I used to have a crush towards the fictional character Kyanna from a very risque game called HuniePop. I don't like HuniePop nor HunieCam Studio for what the creators have done to Kyanna in that game, but man... Kyanna is so a Waifu material for me. Too bad she's not real and it doesn't matter cause I got over it since I realized it will only make the void feeling even worse on my end.

If you truly love something or someone be they fictional or real, set them free so they can live their own lives, make their own decisions and be happy. Let them decide if they truly love you.

• Brohoof 1

I've had them many times. To a point where I didn't feel attracted to real girls anymore LOL, it's not that bad anymore though.

y-yes... It was during a hard time in my life that I fell in love with a videogame character. I would fantasize about him being my best friend in school. I knew he wasn't real but I really wanted him to be. Nowadays I'm much better and don't fantasize about him anymore. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. Definitely somewhat in love with Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. (Thus including Ling Yao too), and I'm also pretty in love with most of the Fairy Tail characters. (Male and Female)