Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~* Free Pixel Equestria Girls! *~

Pripyat Pony

Same rules as my pony shop, but instead, gonna do Equestria Girls bases. All bases are my own, so don't request outside bases please. My bases can be found here: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/gallery/61985646/Yearbook

If you want a particular base, you can choose one from the folder or I can pick one for you. Just make sure that you say so in your request, along with any clothing choices you want. If you don't mind, then I will pick them. At the moment, there aren't any anthro bases but watch this space as I will be adding new bases to the folder all the time. Finally, when you make your request, please include a picture reference of your OC and state whether your OC is male or female, if it's not obvious. Please be patient; requests do take a long time to complete as I have to draw everything from scratch.

List 1.

1. NightmareLuna800 - Completed!

2. Tao - Completed!

3. Trixie The Evil - Completed!

4. Dawn Auroua - Completed!

5. Tilgoreth - Completed!

6. Drago Rider - Completed!

7. Acnologia - Completed!

8. Lucky Bolt - Work In Progress

9. Techno Universal

10. Lady Kiriness

List 2.

1. djdashie3

2. Twilight Witch

3. Yumekai

4. RDFan89

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know that I have not forgotten about this shop. I am currently in the process of making more bases to fit your OCs!

(edited)

Could I have one of my Ponysona, named Lightnng Charge? These are all sooo amazing!!

Ok here's a pic of her:

Spoiler

IMG_2068.thumb.JPG.09e9665e5a44c77b8c17c3abcc2f6e2e.JPG

Could I use this base?

Spoiler

Yearbook6

As for the clothes she'll be wearing, I was wondering if you could have her wearing a NASCAR firesuit? You know, what this driver is wearing in this link:

Just have the one Lightning Charge will be wearing blue and yellow, with the words "Lucky Motorsports" if you can. Oh and don't forget her hat, but amke it blue and yellow if you can. Thank you!

If you have any questions, please ask! ;)

Edited by Lightning Charge

Okay maybe you could give my OC Techno a try! He's probably going to be in his blue jeans with a blue long sleeved shirt. His cutie mark would probably suit best on the front of his shirt and his hair would be still quite long. I'm guessing it's going to be a bit of a challenge to draw his hair so good luck! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpeg 

Have some room for a Kirin? :P

I'd love to see your take on Kiri! I'll give ya her MLP version:

IMG_2342.PNG.c5192297fabbc8cbad002b33f25f47f0.PNG

Feel free to use any of your bases for her. I'd like to see what kind of outfit you'd choose for her. :) 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

@Lucky Bolt Sure!

Everypony, sorry for the wait. RL issues plus I gotta draw bases and trust me, that is very time consuming. XD

Thank you! ^_^ And don't worry I can wait as long as you need