Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~* Free Pixel Equestria Girls! *~

Pripyat Pony

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pripyat Pony

Hey there! I just wanna let you know I changed my ponysona's name to Lightning Charge, also could I make a change to my request? (As long as it isn't too late ;)) On her firesuit instead of it saying "Lucky Motorsports" have it say "Lightning Motorsports" 

I hope it's not too late! 

I'm sorry but I don't have a reference. 

She looked very similar to her old self, however there where white 'cracks' going across over her chest area. Emitting a glow of white light. Her eyes emitted a white magic in a similar way that Sombra has his amethyst colored magic flowing out of his. Her cutie mark changed, the purple stars on her flank where white instead of purple. Her eyes seemed to shine through her closed violet eyelids, her horn ended with a bit of whiteness, aswell as the feathers on her wings ending with much the same.

Twilight sparkle corrupted, my version of that.

Can you do my Oc? Chose the pose and everything, but if you can't decide about something just @ or direct message me!

Spoiler

59a75bea26354_ReworkedOc(2).png.2c6abd94526d730f067f64fba96738ea.png

Edited by Yumekai

Can you do Golden Arrow for me as a human?

I would like to have her in a black jacket, green shirt, jeans and sneakers?

If you can't do that, could you have her in a green shirt, brown skirt and sneakers instead?

Edited by RDFan89

• 2 weeks later...

This shop is always open; while I might pause a bit before making requests due to real life interference, I will always make requests and will never close the shop. ;) So request away, just be patient.

14 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

This shop is always open; while I might pause a bit before making requests due to real life interference, I will always make requests and will never close the shop. ;) So request away, just be patient.

Alright then.I'm curious to see what Moon looks like as a human.

The bases link isn't working.Is there one that looks like this?

Screenshot 2017-09-24 at 1.46.55 PM.pngWith arms crossed?If not, can you do the one you used for Spoiled Rich?

For clothes,a black bodysuit like the one in the picture below.

Screenshot 2017-09-10 at 11.16.43 PM.png

And lastly,here's the cutie mark.(Sorry there's so much)

Moon Cutie Mark

After being led to this shop, can you try drawing an Equestria Girls version of human Timey Marey? So yeah, it's just rendering her in the EQG style :P  Well, she's already a human (#DepartmentofRedundancyDepartment) and so just sample colours from the pics I'm giving :P though you may want to invent some outline colours:

Pics:

Spoiler

The Sixter (Human Timey Marey, TLH art style)Tabitha (Timey Marey) Stormraven [fullbody]

Oh yeah lastly for the pose: well, just go with this:

Spoiler

Yearbook9

(minus lower eyelashes)

Note: She has 6 fingers. You might want to try editing that base if you can. If not, well, ignore it. But personally I'd prefer it if you try to. Also, since her eye colour is not try given in the pics I sent, l'll say it: very dark brown.

Hope it isn't too much.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Do you think you could make one of these for my character Día Rosetta?

Spoiler

IMG_1212.thumb.PNG.26c61776059f6fb7529bd4012ef7eec3.PNG

image.thumb.jpeg.5c14f115e3b03c9ca2ba8e5c69be2552.jpeg

IMG_1214.thumb.PNG.3d307590a1aa6ddcba6bb7fbf38bce9e.PNG

Her coat is purple, but it's hard to see in the picture.

Is it alright if I pick a pose that's not in the gallery? 

Spoiler

Related image

Thanks! :please:

Edited by Silver Note

@TwilyFan13 Your request is ready! Sorry, I did try to draw the jacket but it ended up looking pants no matter how often I tried.

Base: https://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Yearbook15-716047316

Golden Arrow EG.gif

@Silver Note I use my own bases, so you can't pick an outside base. However, if you provide me with a screenshot, I can make a base especially for you. ;)