this is an RP about egyptian gods. it is just that

here are the character sheets:

names: 

personality:

appearances:

realationships:

here is my charater:

names: jehuutint

personality: wise, calm, makes good jokes.

appearances: jaws of a crocodile, teeth of a hippo, eyes of a set animal, cow horns, goat horns, lion mane, human body, golden wings on arms, lazuli peacock train, snake tail, double crown, sundisk, winged scarab behind sundisk, library of spell scrolls under scarab's elytra./ hovering, indestructable scroll case contaning magic scroll.

realationships: has two children, who are feathered cobras with yi chi style wings, and she carries them in her mouth.

name: Nephtys 

personality: Incredibly drawn into life and tends to make a show of the little moments. Completely shameless in near everything she does, though mostly by circumstance. The type to swipe a sandwich off the counter from someone, devour it, then feel sorry twenty minutes later for stealing it.

appearances:

Spoiler

55468820_p1_master1200.thumb.jpg.a38c117d3d385aa91a348738bf35327e.jpg

realationships:

Her sister Isis, the very uptight and sensible straight (wo)man to Nephtys unruly antics. Someone who just wishes her sister would take her job seriously for a single second...

Spoiler

50725381_p0.thumb.jpg.e47e728d2e3b3d80e3ad4797cfc818ec.jpg

(edited)

fractured has been accepted

also I am adding a new character:

name: gejep

gender male

personality: irritable, violent.

appearances: snake person with reptilian head, diamond teeth and golden scales, wearing a bodysuit of indestructable, magicproof, jasper mail, and holds a giant platinum sword that can cut anything.

realationships: normally stays alone, but does fight for others, if he thinks the opponent is almost as good as him.

(we start when we have three people here)

Edited by pteraptor

I guess I should join you then! :)

name: Techno Universal

Personality: Clever, inquisitive, immature and silly with jokes when he's in the mood, calm, often wise, may get extremely violent if he's pushed to that point of anger. 

Appearances: he's always wearing a metal armour suit that's made out of a strange dark metallic metal with a slight blue tint to it. The sute has blue glowing circuit board patterns all over it with a blue square in the location of his heart on his chest plate. He has a similar face to Tom Hanks and he's always carrying around his massive sword that's made out of the same metal as his armour suit and it's got the same patterns on it as his suit. The suit allows him to be indestructible and it's highly resistant to magic but certain types of magic may tend to slip through his protection.

relationships: He's primary alone but he's always been eager to have a friend or two.