Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you did like in bad episodes

Steve Piranha

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
  1. Yes, I find kids in cartoons to be obnoxious.
  2. You're Welcome, My Friend :adorkable:

Castle, Sweet, Castle: The tree chandelier

I do definitely like the CMC in general, but even I got a bit tired of that whole "we got to find our cutie marks" thing. CotLM was a sigh of relief for me.

What about Castle Sweet Castle? Love that episode btw :P 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, King Clark said:

What about Castle Sweet Castle? Love that episode btw :P 

I do, too...I just couldn't think of anything. :blush:

Friendship is Magic Part 2: When Princess Luna was reunited with Princess Celestia.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I do, too...I just couldn't think of anything. :blush:

Friendship is Magic Part 2: When Princess Luna was reunited with Princess Celestia.

Oh, silly me. I just realized that you are still naming things that you like in episodes that you don't like. :P 

My bad. I just assumed that you had named them all. 

• Brohoof 1

Most of the next episodes I do like, but I find them not as interesting to re-watch (if I feel like re-watching old pony episodes).

Over a Barrel: I liked the train travel, also liked Little Strongheart and her initial rivalry with Rainbow Dash.

A Bird in the Hoof: I liked Twilight's reaction and her bad perception on how Celestia handles punishment for a mistake. I liked Fluttershy's good intentions.

Baby Cakes: I liked how Pinkie called the attention of the Cakes without getting frustrated, I also liked that she actually learned by herself how to take care of the babies.

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies: I liked how they managed Fluttershy's issue with her element.

Flutter Brutter: I liked how they show the closeness of Rainbow Dash to Fluttershy's family implying their long lasting friendship.

P.P.O.V.: I liked the characterization each one made of each other when telling their tales to Twilight.

Newbie Dash: I guess it was great to finally see Rainbow become a Wonderbolt, even if it was extremely sudden and had no ceremony whatsoever. So even that is grasping at straws to find anything good in that piece of trash episode.

A Royal Problem: Daybreaker was cool, in theory at least since now it will never actually happen and I liked seeing Starlight actually struggle with her own guilt for here because it made sense, even if the episode just threw that under the rug.

28 Pranks Later: Most of the first half actually. It was fun up until the whole cookie zombie prank, then the episode became incredibly unfun and mostly obnoxious.

Flutter Brutter: Fluttershy's parents were easily the highlight for me. Simple ponies who enjoy collecting stuff and enjoying nature, they were lovely. How they spawned Zephyr the Hell Beast is beyond me.

Cart Before the Ponies: The very, VERY end, where we saw a glimpse of what the entire episode should have been, that being the CMC's having a really fun race.

Feeling Pinkie Keen: Seeing Twilight's fairly over-the-top use of the scientific method. A method that she will completely abandon by the end of the episode. I have never liked this one.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony to watch over me: The Chimera sisters. I find their relative lack of fanart disturbing...

Yeah, I know everybrony loves the Timberwolves because of how creepy and ominous they are, but these girls are charming in their own way too!

3 hours ago, Dino-Mario said:

Somepony to watch over me: The Chimera sisters. I find their relative lack of fanart disturbing...

Yeah, I know everybrony loves the Timberwolves because of how creepy and ominous they are, but these girls are charming in their own way too!

And all voiced by the Mane-iac :D 

On 2017-08-04 at 5:00 AM, Kyoshi said:

Flutter Brutter: Fluttershy's parents were easily the highlight for me. Simple ponies who enjoy collecting stuff and enjoying nature, they were lovely. How they spawned Zephyr the Hell Beast is beyond me.

Don't worry, Flutterdad; if Suckyr Failyr Zephyr won't compensate you for that cloud collection, then I'll help you out.:(

Edited by Anti-Villain

12 hours ago, Dino-Mario said:

I thought they were the weak spot of the episode. They weren't really that kind of threat, where they were ment as one.

• Brohoof 1

Im not gonna make a list just gonna list my least favorite episode and the scene in it that i absolutely love

Somepony to watch over me

scene: "Im Gonna make my sister SEEEEE I don't need some pony watching over me" "STOP NO TIME FOR A SONG!" that was a GREAT gag.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:48 PM, Zachary said:

Honest Apple: Rarity Playing the Guitar! That's the Only Great Part!

Pretty much this. There have been only a small handful of episodes that I had to stop watching part of the way through, and this is currently the only episode that I have not been able to finish watching.  But sudden Rarity nonchalantly metal shredding on the guitar was excellent.

Maud pie: maude saveing pinkie

The Manhattan. Maude episode: maude getting back pinkies cannon.

The latest maude episode: i got nothing cause that hitting derpy scene pisses me off to much

It was nice seeing Spoiled Rich get what was coming to her, (and seeing Diamond Tiara get knocked down a peg or two) but other than that, Lost Mark was one asspull after another.

• 4 years later...
On 2017-08-10 at 3:10 PM, Grtxkkyz said:

I also consider them the highlight of that episode!

Here are some that come to mind:

Dragon Quest: The opening scene with Fluttershy was pretty funny.

Rainbow Falls: While many understandably dislike this episode (I agree that it has issues), I do still enjoy the fun moments of the episode. Plus it was neat to see some more Equestria Games buildup along with Derpy's return.

The Mysterious Mare Do Well: It has a few funny parts here and there.

Newbie Dash: Like the last entry, this one has a couple funny parts.

Equestria Games: The little bit we did see of the games along with seeing the pegasi try to stop the ice from falling on the stadium.

Daring Doubt: Fluttershy has some cute parts

School Raze: Getting that little glimpse of the weather factory in the beginning.

The Ending of the End: It has some pretty cool action scenes.

I'm going to do all of the episodes I would call a 0/10

Yakity-Sax: Pinkie knocking back some ice cream at the bar

School DazeThe tiny party cannon

A Trivial Pursuit: Rainbow calling the zap apple question rigged

Every Little Thing She Does: uuuh... I guess I like that Pinkie didn't forgive Starlight immediately

A Royal Problem: Twilight may be flanderized, but at least she's funny

Three's a Crowd: Glass of Water out of context

Rainbow Falls: Twilight cheerleading

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well, the only one I can think of was Fame and Misfortune with the Flawless song, but that's about it.

IDK, when I was watched a bad episode of MLP or a boring one, I usually never watch them again.>_>