Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A game for every pony

Off-Kilter

Video games might not be as big in Equestria as they are here in our world, but have you ever looked at a pony and thought "This pony might like this game..."
I thought a pony like Twilight might be into, say, the Civilization series of games.

I thought it might be fun to brainstorm what the main cast and even background ponies would play if they had access to our games.

Share your thoughts bellow!

(edited)

Rainbow Dash would love a mixture of racing games, Sonic the Hedgehog, Call of Duty, and Daring Do-esque adventure games.

Fluttershy would be into games like Nintendogs and Animal Crossing. Anything peaceful with lots of animals.

Twilight would play strategy games like Civilization, as well as RPGs and maybe Zelda.

Pinkie Pie would be a Mario Kart master. Perhaps she would also be into rhythm and dancing games. For some reason, I have a feeling she would be into horror games, too.

Applejack would love the Harvest Moon series and the similar game Stardew Valley. Both are centered around running a small farm in a peaceful village.

Rarity would enjoy The Sims and similar simulation games.

Spike would adore Final Fantasy games, as well as the RPG genre in general.

Scootaloo would be all about racing and extreme sports games.

Sweetie Belle would play The Sims with Rarity, as well as games like Minecraft that encourage creativity.

Apple Bloom would play lots of classic Nintendo. Tons of Mario.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there, @Off-Kilter! Since your topic's focus relates to MLP characters but is not a show analysis, I am moving it over to Sugarcube Corner. Thanks! :) 

1 hour ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Hi there, @Off-Kilter! Since your topic's focus relates to MLP characters but is not a show analysis, I am moving it over to Sugarcube Corner. Thanks! :) 

So sorry,  thank you for moving it. I wasn't sure if it was meant to go there or in Sugarcube corner.

I feel like I've answered this one several times already

Twilight - Puzzle and Visual Novels

AJ - Farming Sims and Westerns

RD - Racing, Adventure, and Flight Sims

Rarity - Social sims and games with lots of crafting

Fluttershy - Pet care games and lots of cuteness

Pinkie Pie - Nintendo games

I'll get a few side characters out of the way

Vinyl - Rhythm games duh 

Octavia - same as Vinyl but she would have more refined music

Derpy - Muffin clicker (cookie clicker)

Dr whooves - mystery games

Discord - Open world games (GTA, Just Cause, Games you can cause chaos in) 

I am not quite sure about all the ponies, but RD would definitely love games like Sonic, especially the 3D editions.