Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How is your year going?

PlzDelete

My year so far has been a bit weird but not in a bad way. Most of my year so far has been great! I got a job, commissioned a few talented artists, celebrated my mom's birthday, celebrated holidays, got a new cat, and re-joined the brony fandom! What about you guys? 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This has been my best year in...... years :D. Seriously, my life was shit until mere months ago, but since I've moved out, everything may not sunshine and rainbows, but at least I always have a tomorrow to look forward to :fluttershy:........ Not to mention this pony season is the best in years so far :icwudt:

Edited by Steve Piranha

Ehhh, could be better. Started out great but it's not so great now. From January to May things were mostly fine, but I miss being away at college now that I'm home for the summer. I never thought I'd be homesick after coming home.

2017 started out unimaginably horrible, no matter how the year goes from here, it will always be the year that sucked. It isn't all clouds and darkness though. Over the course of the last few months it has gotten better little by little, due mostly to friends and family. And also because I tend to be annoyingly optimistic at times. It's a flaw. ;)

• Brohoof 4

16 minutes ago, Jeric said:

2017 started out unimaginably horrible, no matter how the year goes from here, it will always be the year that sucked. It isn't all clouds and darkness though. Over the course of the last few months it has gotten better little by little, due mostly to friends and family. And also because I tend to be annoyingly optimistic at times. It's a flaw. ;)

I'm glad to hear things are getting better! Friends and family that love you tend to help no matter what. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Someguyinablazer said:

This year is dead to me. Just want it to be over and done with. 

You have no idea how badly I want 2017 to materialize as a person that I can beat within an inch of their life.

Sounds pretty bad... I remember feeling the same way about a lot of things in my past. My advice is to keep moving forward. Eventually something comes along and makes things a little brighter. 

One of the most boring years in my life. Literally nothing is happening. It's not bad, but it's nothing great either.

To be honest, so far, it's been the worst year of my life so far, being that I've had to realize that I'm getting nowhere, and I apparently didn't act soon enough to secure my future. Now I have to live in a house with no AC, occasional issues with not having internet, annoying dogs, and with occasional infestations of ants, scorpions, wasps, flies...

10 hours ago, Nico said:

One of the most boring years in my life. Literally nothing is happening. It's not bad, but it's nothing great either.

I had a summer like that when I was in middle school. Maybe you could spice it up with some grand adventure? Visit a cool city or something like that! 

10 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Alright I suppose.  It's been somewhat of a transitional year of my life.

ohhhh well I hope the transition goes smoothly! 

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

This year has been a year of mental evolution for me. I'm becoming more intelligent every single day and I've been to Singapore on a holiday earlier this year. I'm excited for what's to come later this year! :)

THATS AWESOME!!!

6 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

To be honest, so far, it's been the worst year of my life so far, being that I've had to realize that I'm getting nowhere, and I apparently didn't act soon enough to secure my future. Now I have to live in a house with no AC, occasional issues with not having internet, annoying dogs, and with occasional infestations of ants, scorpions, wasps, flies...

Sounds like some of my childhood. I wish I could help. :( 

5 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

Terrible, like every year.

Things will get better when you work hard to accomplish your goals! 

1 minute ago, meme said:

Better than most. Other than a likely-dead relationship and falling behind a lot in my schoolwork not much has happened.

I know how the dead relationship thing feels. School work doesn't matter outside in the real world when getting a job but I still recommend doing it so you can get into college. 

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

college. 

Nah, don't feel like wasting years of my life to have to pay for debt for the rest of my life.

4 minutes ago, meme said:

Nah, don't feel like wasting years of my life to have to pay for debt for the rest of my life.

I understand that. College is... weird. I have heard of programs to help people who haven't gone to college get jobs. I might have to do that if I don't find a good college in my area. 

Just now, Heart Container said:

My year has been going alright so far, aside for a few downs in it, I'm going through times of joy. But yeah, year is going well.

Great! I hope the future is bright for you! :) 

1 minute ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I understand that. College is... weird. I have heard of programs to help people who haven't gone to college get jobs. I might have to do that if I don't find a good college in my area. 

Great! I hope the future is bright for you! :) 

I hope so too. Lately, it has been very stressful since I just recently joined Poniverse Staff, and they're trying to get my project added to Poniverse, but aside from that is all good. Hope things are going well for you as well