Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fable: Ponies of Albion

Hupondroid

Beta looked Cain. "To answer your questions, yes to the first and no to the second one. Your in Albion." Beta said.

"Albion...wait...Albion?" I asked, hovering closer to the four, peering at them as I added "I must ask, is there a legend about a man named...Jack of Blades?"

There's no way I'm in this world. Equestria was surprising enough, but come on! Albion too? How many other fictional worlds aren't so fictional?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just then, a tannish grey stallion came running up the road.

"Help! Bandits!" he shouted to anyone who could hear him. Noticing the group, he runs to you. "Please, you've got to help me! My family and I were just coming to Bowerstone to visit, when our caravan was attacked by Bandits!," he begged, frantically, "Please!"

Realizing that helping the stallion was the most important thing right now, Magicon followed Beta and the stallion. Before leaving he motioned for "the creature", he still didn't know what to call it, to follow the group. He said to it, "I'm not familiar with the name and that's less of a concern right now. We'll take more later."

Just then, a tannish grey stallion came running up the road. "Help! Bandits!" he shouted to anyone who could hear him. Noticing the group, he runs to you. "Please, you've got to help me! My family and I were just coming to Bowerstone to visit, when our caravan was attacked by Bandits!," he begged, frantically, "Please!"

Realizing that helping the stallion was the most important thing right now, Magicon followed Beta and the stallion. Before leaving he motioned for "the creature", he still didn't know what to call it, to follow the group. He said to it, "I'm not familiar with the name and that's less of a concern right now. We'll take more later."

"Lead the way" I said, floating behind them as the group followed the stallion, my thoughts scattered as I thought about what the stallion had said. Bowerstone...no doubt about it then...unbelievable, its not just Equestria that exists. But more importantly, this means I'm gonna have alotta work cut out for me. I need to find a way to get back home.

The thieves were, when you finally found them, partying. They were eating food and drinking wine. And theyy were all wearing amethyst bracelets.

I watched them going about their business with disgust, more than I would have expected. Perhaps that was because these were ponies doing it, and so much time spent among the ponies of Equestria had convinced me that most ponies were all good, decent folk.

"Well, what exactly do we plan to do? I can fight, and I have a bit of magic, but nothing more fancy than levitation..." I said, rubbing my head with my leopards paw. Most of my magic had after all been sealed away by the Elements of Harmony, so unless I used my magic to play toss the bandit, it probably wouldn't do much good.

*Malik stepped out into the clearing with the bandits spinning a pistol on his claw.*

"You bandits are in a load of trouble."

*He said with a smile. He pulled out a second pistol and aimed both of them at the bandits and began firing, every single shot hitting a target.*

"You guys just gonna sit there and watch while I have all the fun?"

*He shouted to the rest of the party.*

As malik said this, about three dozen more bandits poured out from the canopy, each one shouting their own insult at you. None of them were any good of course, but you get the feeling that they spent hours working on them. It would almost be pitiful if not for the fact that they were bandits and were, more or less, stupid.

regardless, the ringleader shouts to his men, "The boss want's them alive, but he didn't say in what condition! Come on boys, let's give 'em HELL!"

As he says this, the bulk of the group swarms around yours, surrounding you. The rest had guns and were standing well away. Unless you can talk your way out of this, it doesn't look like you'll be getting away uninjured.

As malik said this, about three dozen more bandits poured out from the canopy, each one shouting their own insult at you. None of them were any good of course, but you get the feeling that they spent hours working on them. It would almost be pitiful if not for the fact that they were bandits and were, more or less, stupid.

regardless, the ringleader shouts to his men, "The boss want's them alive, but he didn't say in what condition! Come on boys, let's give 'em HELL!"

As he says this, the bulk of the group swarms around yours, surrounding you. The rest had guns and were standing well away. Unless you can talk your way out of this, it doesn't look like you'll be getting away uninjured.

*Thats when several light blue markings on Malik's body began to glow. He put his pistols away and stood up on his hind legs using his wings to keep his balance. Flames began to form in his claws and swirling around his body. The flames grew hotter and more intense and then Malik slammed his claws onto the ground causing the fire to explode out from him igniting all of the bandits, but leaving his allies unharmed.*

Magicon, impressed by Malik's skill, attempted to follow with a quick knock-out spell, but was having difficulty with the aim since he had to lower his head, which limited his eyesight, in order to even hit anyone. 'How do other unicorns do this?' he wondered as he cast a badly aimed knock-out spell that sailed over the bandits. But Malik's fire had stopped the bandits right in their tracts, they lay scattered around. Checking to make sure any were only feigning, Magicon approached them and found none conscious. He turned back to Malik and asked "Where did you learn that?"

Magicon, impressed by Malik's skill, attempted to follow with a quick knock-out spell, but was having difficulty with the aim since he had to lower his head, which limited his eyesight, in order to even hit anyone. 'How do other unicorns do this?' he wondered as he cast a badly aimed knock-out spell that sailed over the bandits. But Malik's fire had stopped the bandits right in their tracts, they lay scattered around. Checking to make sure any were only feigning, Magicon approached them and found none conscious. He turned back to Malik and asked "Where did you learn that?"

"I learned a lot about the art of Will from my old teacher. His name was Garth. I know a lot of magic thanks to him."

*Malik, now back on all fours, lifted up his claw and in the palm of his claw energy shifted from fire, to electricity, to a small tornado, to an ethereal clock, then vanished.*

"Sometimes I even combine my magic with my guns to make both even stronger. This has allowed me to do my job as a troll hunter. I have killed, maybe twenty trolls of various kinds. More than any other troll hunter."

(edited)

you hear a voice. "ugh, YAWN! I've seen better magic come out of a cockroach. You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want to impress me. Why don't you take your little cantrips elsewhere, you could try baking pies."

a quick survey of the area reveals that the source of the voice is a big stone wall, with a face carved into it. A demon door.

"Go on then! Run along! Your crowding up my personal space."

Edited by Hupondroid

you hear a voice. "ugh, YAWN! I've seen better magic come out of a cockroach. You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want to impress me. Why don't you take your little cantrips elsewhere, you could try baking pies."

a quick survey of the area reveals that the source of the voice is a big stone wall, with a face carved into it. A demon door.

"Go on then! Run along! Your crowding up my personal space."

*Malik walked up to the demon door.*

"Well, first time I have seen one of you. A demon door eh? Legendary spirits that became trapped inside of stone doors to different dimensions, or impossible to reach areas. They can be opened by impressing them, or fulfilling a task that they have requested. I assume you like show magic, am I correct?"

"Ain't that the truth," said the door. "The last one to 'impress' me was some kind of hero guy named... I don't know... Seagull? Yeah."

It paused. "I'll make a deal with you. If you can best his display of magic, I'll let you in. OK?"

"Deal."

*Malik stood back up on his hind legs, once again using his wings to keep balance. His will tattoos began glowing again and in one claw formed a ball of fire magic and in the other was a sphere of shock. The magic swirled around his arms and his eyes began to glow bright blue. He drew his two pistols and infused his magic into the weapons. He turned around aimed the magic pistols at an abandoned building and fired. As the two magic infused bullets hit the side of the building, pillars of fire and shock rose up in a spiral, reaching up to the heavens. The magic faded away as Malik fell back down onto all fours.*

"So, how was that?"

*He asked the demon door.*

(edited)

"Besides, I could destroy that building in my sleep!" the demon door said. "how about i give you a little advice. Magic is only good when it's used on people. Not to mention destructive magic is so common it's become drab. Dull and Boring. But, i'm sure you already knew that.

The demon door yawned, and stared at you menacingly.

Edited by Hupondroid

I watched the defeat of the bandits with a bit of a shudder. Seeing ponies die still affected me, despite the battlefields I had seen during the war with the Griffons years ago. Just remind yourself that these weren't actual Ponies Cain, they were evil humans turned into ponies. With this thought, I floated around the former bandit camp, checking to make sure none were among the living, and the few who were were quickly dealt with.

I then saw the Griffon approaching a stone wall nearby, where a large bearded face began to move. I had some trouble hearing what it was saying, so I floated over so as to hear what was being said.

"Besides, I could destroy that building in my sleep!" the demon door said. "how about i give you a little advice. Magic is only good when it's used on people. Not to mention destructive magic is so common it's become drab. Dull and Boring. But, i'm sure you already knew that. The demon door yawned, and stared at you menacingly.

Hmm....I thought as I heard this, a small smirk adorning my face as I lifted my talon, and a dark blue aura glowed around it. I picked up Malik with my magic and spun him in place, then sent him hurtling from one end of the bandit camp to the other, never letting go, before bringing him back in front of the Demon Door and dropping him unceremoniously on his back.

"Is something like that what you were looking for?" I asked, smirking at the Griffon as I hovered above him.

"Besides, I could destroy that building in my sleep!" the demon door said. "how about i give you a little advice. Magic is only good when it's used on people. Not to mention destructive magic is so common it's become drab. Dull and Boring. But, i'm sure you already knew that.

The demon door yawned, and stared at you menacingly.

I watched the defeat of the bandits with a bit of a shudder. Seeing ponies die still affected me, despite the battlefields I had seen during the war with the Griffons years ago. Just remind yourself that these weren't actual Ponies Cain, they were evil humans turned into ponies. With this thought, I floated around the former bandit camp, checking to make sure none were among the living, and the few who were were quickly dealt with.

I then saw the Griffon approaching a stone wall nearby, where a large bearded face began to move. I had some trouble hearing what it was saying, so I floated over so as to hear what was being said.

Hmm....I thought as I heard this, a small smirk adorning my face as I lifted my talon, and a dark blue aura glowed around it. I picked up Malik with my magic and spun him in place, then sent him hurtling from one end of the bandit camp to the other, never letting go, before bringing him back in front of the Demon Door and dropping him unceremoniously on his back.

"Is something like that what you were looking for?" I asked, smirking at the Griffon as I hovered above him.

*Malik grunted and got back up.*

"That was not destruction magic. Look again."

*He looked back over to the empty building to reveal that it had become painted with murals of flames and lighting.*

"If I had attempted to do that with destruction, it would have killed me."

*Malik grunted and got back up.*

"That was not destruction magic. Look again."

*He looked back over to the empty building to reveal that it had become painted with murals of flames and lighting.*

"If I had attempted to do that with destruction, it would have killed me."

"You misunderstood him my friend. The Demon Door said that destruction magic is just so boooring. He wanted to see some magic used on someone, so I used some on you."

"Meh. That's what I want, but I don't want simple magic tricks! Are you trying to bore me to death? That wouldn't work, but, still. Now, are you going to actually do something, or are you going to waste my time?"

I frowned, glaring at the demon door. "I could do more, but that requires breaking the seal containing the Chaos magic within me, and I'd really rather not break that seal. I don't know if I can control it, and we already have enough problems as it is..." I turned my gaze away and muttered under my breath "Sides, I don't think we can break it by ourselves. The seal was created by the Elements of Harmony after all."

Magicon watched Malik and Cain attempt to impress the door and facehoofed himself. He walked up to the two of them and siad, "Guys, stop this waste of magic. It's obvious that we're just waisting our time with this door. He's not going to open for us, so why are we bothering with it? Besides he hasn't even mentioned what's on the other side of the door. Who's to say that should he open for us we'll be killed instantly? Demons are dangerous and manipulative creatures. We have a quest to accomplish and find Sparrow. We don't need this stupid door." With that Magicon began walking away, determined not to be seduced by the demon door.