Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fable: Ponies of Albion

Hupondroid

"But as all demons, you silly little thing, I actually know a thing or two... including how to break that chaos seal and where sparrow is! Little bugger, show some respect!"

"Your under the impression I want it broken. I don't. Discords bad enough, but he's only interested in having fun. Me with untamed amounts of Chaos Magic at my claw and paw tips?" I shudder at the thought of an insane version of my self being loosed upon any world. If my friends thought Discord was bad...

"Well, I also know where Sparrow is. He's in the Spire of course, how else would he have been able to do this?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Malik thought for a second.*

"How about this then?"

*He stood up on his hind legs, balancing with his wings and his will markings glowed. Two spheres of blue energy appeared in his claws. They stretched out into multiple lengths of string like energy and then attached themselves to various parts of Cain's body. Malik cracked his knuckles and then began to move his claws like he was playing a piano, and piano music began to resound throughout the area. The energy stings began to force Cain to move and dance to the tune of the music. The dance was masterful, as was the music, and would leave even the most stubborn of show magic aficionados impressed with the performance.*

I looked inside the doorway to the other realm, and shrugged. "Well, might as well do something crazy. CHARGE!!" I shouted out as I flew thru and into the library, swiveling my head one way and then another as I prepared myself for whatever came at me.

*Malik smiled as the demon door opened. And then faceclawed when Cain charged in.*

"Chill kid, the inside of demon doors are often dangerous, but they always contain a legendary weapon. Seeing as how I opened it, I will claim this door's weapon as my own."

*He said as he casually walked through the portal and into the demon door realm.*

(So, who here has actually played the Fable games?)

Magicon was not amused by the Demon Door's antics and felt a little sorry for his fellow adventurers who had to stoop to such a level top get this door to open. Nevertheless, he went in behind them checking to make sure no one was watching them and bracing himself for the worst of whatever was behind the door.

I scoffed at the Griffons comment. "Please, demon doors hiding legendary weapons? I know that some doors contain a few nasty monsters, but most of them usually only have some gold or a hard to find item. The chances of this door holding a legendary weapon are slim to none."

Not immediately seeing or sensing any danger, I took a good look around at the library.

(Need a description of what the place looks like/seems to have in it.)

It was old, musty, and, by the date of some of the books, ancient. There was a stone statue of a pony- it must had changed with the rest of the world- in the center. on the other side there was a chest that was emitting a magical aura.

(is any of the words on the books in equestrian, or is it all in englihs/albionish/whatever language they use?)

"Jackpot."

*Malik quickly hurried over to the chest. He gently put his claws under the overbitten lid of the chest and lifted, opening the chest to reveal the treasure inside.*

"Beautiful."

*From the chest, Malik lifted a glimmering golden turret rifle. It had an aura of fire and sparks and seemingly oozed with power.*

"Now this, is a weapon."

(edited)

No one ever said there was a turret rifle in the chest. There was, however a translucent blue longsword, which glimmered magically. It seemed to let off a pale glow, even when no light was present. Also in the chest was a book, titled "The old Kingdom: unabridged" which seems to be about the tether between the two worlds of albion and equestria. sadly, it doesn't say much, but it's still an interesting read.

you hear a strange scratching sound throughout the entire library. The magical torches mounted to the walls begin to waver, as an eerie moan enters the room.

(you can't just put things somewhere, just because you want them there, malik. I'm already throwing you a bone by letting you have strong magic.)

Edited by Hupondroid

(edited)

The statue stretched out and then spoke to the adventurers.

"Who dares to break into the study of my master? Speak now, and with reason, or I will unleash his other guardians upon you!"

The moaning increased in volume.

(The books are in whatever albionians use use)

Edited by No.1

"And that, my little ponies...and griffon" I said, gazing at the moving statues, "Is why opening treasure chests in strange places isn't always a good idea." Sighing, I turned to look directly at one of the statues and said "We were just leaving, we won't disturb your dear old master any further."

The statue glares at you. "Then why," he asked, "do you have one of his most favored possessions?"

"Well, your talking to the wrong creature. We don't have it," I said to the statue, gesturing to myself and the ponies, then adding "The griffon has it. I'm sure he'd be more than able to explain himself to you fine chaps while we wait outside. To give you all some space for your discussion."

"So much for being a team."

*Malik grumbled.*

"This is the part where we run."

*Malik then jumped into the air, extended his wings, and then flew out of the library and through the portal.*

"Hey, your the one who just willy nilly walked up and opened the chest. You didn't even bother to check the place to see if there was anything waiting to pop out of nowhere" I said from the safety of the other side of the demon door.

"Great, just great. I told you guys not to open this thing and now look what you've done!" Magicon yelled in a 'I told-you-so' voice as he ran out the door and away from the statue.