Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fable: Ponies of Albion

Hupondroid

Sighing, I raised my leopards paw and a magical aura surrounded it. I grabbed anyone who had yet to charge out of the demon door, and unceremoniously threw them back into the regular world of Albion. With a smirk, and a flick of the wrist, I then slammed the Demon door shut. When it closed, I leaned against it and said "So, whose up for actually tackling the Spire?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Malik looked at the sword laying on the ground beside him.*

"Just wonderful, I use all that magical energy to get this door open and the only treasure inside is something I cant even use."

*He grumbled angrily.*

"At least you have your life." Magicon stated getting up off the ground and brushing the dirt off of him. "We could've been killed in there. At least we're all here. Besides the sword isn't that bad of a weapon," glancing at it, "maybe it'll be useful for something."

"At least you have your life." Magicon stated getting up off the ground and brushing the dirt off of him. "We could've been killed in there. At least we're all here. Besides the sword isn't that bad of a weapon," glancing at it, "maybe it'll be useful for something."

"Last time I tried to use a sword, I lost my eye. Thank god for master Garth's healing abilites, or I would have never been able to use guns again either."

*Malik said dully.*

"Maybe the metal could be reforged into a nice rifle."

(That was intended as a question for the DM.)

*Malik looked at the sword laying on the ground beside him.*

"Just wonderful, I use all that magical energy to get this door open and the only treasure inside is something I cant even use."

*He grumbled angrily.*

I pick up the sword, holding it firmly in my talon. "Its possible you could always learn again, its not that hard. Like anything else, it just takes practice." I gave it a few slow experimental swings, then rested its tip on the ground as I placed my talon and paw on the hilt.

"So, what we need to do is head off towards the Crucible. Last I remember, there used to be ships there that would take somone to the Spire. Perhaps there's still someone crazy enough to take us."

(edited)

After a moment or so, an orange mare with a yellow mane and cowboy hat walked past. She tipped her hat and said "Howdy" as she passed by. She was hauling a cart of apples. Once far enough away, you saw a strange ripple, like water, except in the air, and the orange mare dissapeared into it.

Edited by Hupondroid

After a moment or so, an orange mare with a yellow mane and cowboy hat walked past. She tipped her hat and said "Howdy" as she passed by. She was hauling a cart of apples. Once far enough away, you saw a strange ripple, like water, except in the air, and the orange mare dissapeared into it.

I blinked, rubbed my eyes, and shouted "Applejack!! WAIT!!!" I gave chase towards where the ripple had been, hoping that perhaps I would be able to pass through it and return to Equestria...or if nothing else, be able to get AJ's attention.

(OOC: Out of player curiosity, did AJ see all of the group, or just some of it?)

By the time you reached where the ripple was, both she and the portal had been gone. Perhaps there may be some other way to pass through the rift? Either way, it isn't here, but it's very peculiar that she would appear here, of all places, and address you too. In any case, it's starting to seem like sparrow's wish wasn't specifically to turn everyone into ponies, but for something else. But what?

( She saw the whole group )

"Anyone interested in some weapons? I sell only the finest! Augments, you say? I've only got the best money can buy!" yelled a red unicorn trader stood nearby.

"Anyone interested in some weapons? I sell only the finest! Augments, you say? I've only got the best money can buy!" yelled a red unicorn trader stood nearby.

Who happened to be traveling with a small caravan in the opposite direction that you were traveling. His group looks like it had seen better days.

By the time you reached where the ripple was, both she and the portal had been gone. Perhaps there may be some other way to pass through the rift? Either way, it isn't here, but it's very peculiar that she would appear here, of all places, and address you too. In any case, it's starting to seem like sparrow's wish wasn't specifically to turn everyone into ponies, but for something else. But what?

( She saw the whole group )

"No! Come on, work darn you!" I stomped my feet on the ground, and I snapped my talon in annoyance, and a nearby bush went from being all green to pink and blue Polka dots. I smacked myself "Right, gotta watch my temper..." Well, one thing was now for certain, whatever Sparrow had done, it was more than simply 'Turn everyone in Albion into ponies'.

Suddenly, I noticed a red unicorn approaching with a caravan of other traders, all of whom looked fairly worn down. Curious, I floated over towards them, the red unicorn in particular.

"You know, for someone whose recently been turned into a pony, you seem to be taking this rather well" I said as I drew near.

"Well, I do my best to cope." He said to Cain (Was it Cain?).

"The name's Bright Spark by the way." He said as he pulled a Master Sword. "Would this do? It has three augment slots."

"Well, I do my best to cope." He said to Cain (Was it Cain?).

"The name's Bright Spark by the way." He said as he pulled a Master Sword. "Would this do? It has three augment slots."

(Yes, Cain is the name of my character.)

After a moment, you turned to see that magicon was sinking into the ground. In barely even a minute, magicon was completely sunk. The ground over where he was was completely solid, and shows no signs of him ever having been there. The demon door chuckles lightly.