Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if mlp became illegal worldwide

FalloutBrony

• 1 month later...

I mean this rule wouldn't exist. If the Prime Minister of Greece said something that stupid as a change that would benefit the country. There would be so much uproar, that he wouldn't be the Prime Minister anymore.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

be the founder of the secret pony society,and work from the shadows to release more episodes for all those rebbels above to watch

Edited by Lord Valtasar

Most likely start my own underground My Little Pony cult but just less scary of a cult. I would hoard and hide any merchandise, and illegally download episodes on my computer and keep them in a secret, locked lil folder. 

I would probably organize a protest that all the bronies can march in, too.

Also, is it just me, or could MLP Forums kinda be like the "Dark Web" for bronies if it ever became a crime to love My Little Pony? That would be cool :ph3ar:

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

Most likely start my own underground My Little Pony cult but just less scary of a cult. I would hoard and hide any merchandise, and illegally download episodes on my computer and keep them in a secret, locked lil folder. 

I would probably organize a protest that all the bronies can march in, too.

Also, is it just me, or could MLP Forums kinda be like the "Dark Web" for bronies if it ever became a crime to love My Little Pony? That would be cool :ph3ar:

That would be so cool

I'd so join

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Libra said:

Move to another country where ponies are legal.

i heard Scotland is lovely this time of year!

I'll join you!   I love Scotland and the ppl seem nice!  We can start a bagpipe group for MLP music!

Just now, Tao said:

I'll join you!   I love Scotland and the ppl seem nice!  We can start a bagpipe group for MLP music!

9 minutes ago, Libra said:

Move to another country where ponies are legal.

i heard Scotland is lovely this time of year!

And I'll welcome you both to my homeland

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not change much if this is in the USA (Among others). The USA isn't going to block websites hosted in other countries nor would a whole lot be missing (Episodes, art, fanfics, etc will all be somewhere around the Internet). Even the stuff hosted in the US will end up migrating to other places. If it were to be blocked it really isn't hard to use a VPN.

Pretty much this would be like one of the many other laws that wouldn't be enforced. Any official of the law would take a look at someone breaking this law and laugh.

Edited by Kapitan zur See Hans (Daz)

20 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

And I'll welcome you both to my homeland

Great!  I'm got some Scottish and Irish blood! 

(edited)

I'd certainly be astounded on how the person who made that decision, got into power in the first place. In this scenario, I'd have to stash away my collectables, though I don't think that the government would waste their effort in raiding my house anyways.

Edited by Cash In

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I'd certainly be astounded on how the person who made that decision, got into power in the first place.

The FBI once declared Juggalos a gang..you'd be surprised how much things escalates..if a Soccer Mom so much at screeches that all bronies are deviants that expose young children to things they shouldn't be looking at..instantly all things MLP is vilified.