Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if mlp became illegal worldwide

FalloutBrony

9 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Nice try, Mr. Orwell.

Wut?

Seriously though i'd move on or sit back and watch the internet errupt in flames.

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 12:14 PM, Lunar Glow said:

Also, is it just me, or could MLP Forums kinda be like the "Dark Web" for bronies if it ever became a crime to love My Little Pony? That would be cool 

Wait, you mean I would have to install tor just the watch mlp or talk about mlp, because that would suck.

Edited by FalloutBrony

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 2:21 AM, Baymax said:

I'd watch RWBY while the rest of the internet goes nuclear.

I would join this guy.

PS: You miiiiiight have some grammar mistakes there. Maybe.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, DJShy said:

I would join this guy.

PS: You miiiiiight have some grammar mistakes there. Maybe.

Don't care, pal. You judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it'll grow up to think it's stupid.

Just now, Baymax said:

Don't care, pal. You judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it'll grow up to think it's stupid.

I'm just gonna assume you're talking about my PS, which was actually being directed at OP. I can see how that'd happen, tho. I did not do a good job clarifying that.

(edited)
1 minute ago, DJShy said:

I'm just gonna assume you're talking about my PS, which was actually being directed at OP. I can see how that'd happen, tho. I did not do a good job clarifying that.

Ah..my bad then, i'm not the best myself with grammar but I try and be as clear as possible.

Edited by Baymax

Just now, Baymax said:

Ah..my bad then, i'm not the best myself with grammar but I try and be as clear as possible.

I mean, in your defense, vocal tone is nonexistent online, since it's 90% text. If we did have tone, you would've been able to tell I wasn't talking to you.

As for legality goes..first worle countries will never have oppressive culture when it comes to media.  That's a communist country (China, N.Korea, some of Russia.) where media is tightly controlled to keep propaganda out of the minds of their citizens.  The worst that MLP will ever do is get a song stuck in your head...