Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PlzDelete

(edited)

Bah! Don't remind me. It feels like just yesterday we hit the Winter Solstice, but then we didn't have a winter at all, and the bugs never went away and now it's "summer" again. *sulks*

I suppose on the bright side we hit the summer solstice and now the days can only get shorter. At least the horrible climate where I live combined with Global Warming can't take that away from me!

I've officially found a new reason to hate summer, by the way (as if I needed anymore), I live next to the pool at my apartment complex and now people are out there all morning straight through the night. I thought the kids were the worst, but right now it's 9:30 pm and there are a bunch of adults out there being as obnoxious as can possibly be blasting music and screaming. >.> I wish I could change the rules and get the pool closed earlier. Seriously, they should not be this obnoxious this late.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Envy said:

Bah! Don't remind me. It feels like just yesterday we hit the Winter Solstice, but then we didn't have a winter at all, and the bugs never went away and now it's "summer" again. *sulks*

I suppose on the bright side we hit the summer solstice and now the days can only get shorter. At least the horrible climate where I live combined with Global Warming can't take that away from me!

I've officially found a new reason to hate summer, by the way (as if I needed anymore), I live next to the pool at my apartment complex and now people are out there all morning straight through the night. I thought the kids were the worst, but right now it's 9:30 pm and there are a bunch of adults out there being as obnoxious as can possibly be blasting music and screaming. >.> I wish I could change the rules and get the pool closed earlier. Seriously, they should not be this obnoxious this late.

Wow thats.. Not good. I wish I could show how nice summer is in Washington.  I think you love the public fountains near Olympia.   

I've lived in California my whole life and I should be used to it. Instead it gets worse

fuck summer

D1JoddFHq9wb4xODgLVSxwRvRtX4YFsGcI0D73G1

(I know Phoenix is not in California but both are fucking hot so my point stands)

• Brohoof 4

28 minutes ago, The Undefeated of the Weast said:

I've lived in California my whole life and I should be used to it. Instead it gets worse

fuck summer

D1JoddFHq9wb4xODgLVSxwRvRtX4YFsGcI0D73G1

(I know Phoenix is not in California but both are fucking hot so my point stands)

I understand that. I used to live at Michigan and the summers there were TERRIBLE. I now live in Washington state. The summers here are WAY BETTER. Time and time again, I tell people who hate summer where they live to visit WA so they can experience a non-worrisome summer heat.  

Well down here in Melbourne Australia it's been a real cold winter so far but still it's not going to be long until it starts to warm up here! I also really enjoyed the summer weather in Singapore when I went on a holiday there in April this year. :)

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well down here in Melbourne Australia it's been a real cold winter so far but still it's not going to be long until it starts to warm up here! I also really enjoyed the summer weather in Singapore when I went on a holiday there in April this year. :)

Awesome! I'm glad you had cool vacation! I just found out there is going to be a renaissance fair near where I live so I'm DEFINITELY going to vacation there!   

Edited by PuddingPonyPal

52 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Wow thats.. Not good. I wish I could show how nice summer is in Washington.  I think you love the public fountains near Olympia.   

I took a look at the current temperatures up in Washington and they were largely in the mid to upper 80s.

It was actually cooler than that today where I live. Granted that is an anomaly, but the 80s are too hot for me. I want temperatures in the 50s and 60s, maybe low 70s if it's cloudy and windy.

4 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Awesome! I'm glad you had cool vacation! I just found out there is going to be a renaissance fair near where I live so I'm DEFINITELY going to vacation there!   

Nice!!! Now go to that fair and have some fun while I'm stuck in the cold here in Melbourne! :)

Just now, Envy said:

I took a look at the current temperatures up in Washington and they were largely in the mid to upper 80s.

It was actually cooler than that today where I live. Granted that is an anomaly, but the 80s are too hot for me. I want temperatures in the 50s and 60s, maybe low 70s if it's cloudy and windy.

What about Canada? I'm hoping to visit there this summer for county fairs. 

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

What about Canada? I'm hoping to visit there this summer for county fairs. 

I don't know how it is in Canada during the summer. I bet Eastern Canada would be really nice, but I don't know.

Honestly, I'd be happy in Northeast US. It might still get hot during the summer, but at least it would be nice during the Fall and Spring and cold during the Winter. It just isn't like that where I live anymore. There is no balance anymore, which is why I'm particularly agitated. I need a four season cycle.

5 minutes ago, Envy said:

I don't know how it is in Canada during the summer. I bet Eastern Canada would be really nice, but I don't know.

Honestly, I'd be happy in Northeast US. It might still get hot during the summer, but at least it would be nice during the Fall and Spring and cold during the Winter. It just isn't like that where I live anymore. There is no balance anymore, which is why I'm particularly agitated. I need a four season cycle.

I understand that completely! I feel the same about seasons. I need them all too. 

7 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Ugh, I know pool is great and all, but fuck the heat. I thought my car caught fire earlier :dry: . Ugh, I don't want to imagine August :scots:

hahaha at least it wasn't. XD I hope things don't go down hill from there. Find something to plan for! 

4 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

It's nice to have some time to relax + a trip I'm really looking forward to next month. The only downside is all the bugs x_x

Nasty bugs... The only bugs I enjoy during the summer are butterflies, ladybugs, crickets, fireflies, and mayflies.  

• Brohoof 1

Not many plans or goals, except just trying my best to relax, since my next year is gonna be tough school-wise.

Just now, Nico said:

Not many plans or goals, except just trying my best to relax, since my next year is gonna be tough school-wise.

My past self can relate. 

3 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

My past self can relate. 

Yeah, motivating myself to learn some subjects that I am 100% positive I'll never use is pretty painful.

Just now, Nico said:

Yeah, motivating myself to learn some subjects that I am 100% positive I'll never use is pretty painful.

It REALLY is.. If you need help with writing, art, or just any motivation I'll be here. :) 

I personally despise Summer. Too hot and humid, makes everything feel uncomfortable. Can't go outside much because of it, if I do it is just dreadful, not just the heat, but every possible bad smell is amplified because of the heat. Summer tends to be the most depressing time of the year for me.

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

I personally despise Summer. Too hot and humid, makes everything feel uncomfortable. Can't go outside much because of it, if I do it is just dreadful, not just the heat, but every possible bad smell is amplified because of the heat. Summer tends to be the most depressing time of the year for me.

Dang, thats not good. You deserve a vacation! Away from all the stress and humidity!  

The only plans I have are a vacation on a nudist beach for a week in august and my birthday celebration in a few weeks. But beside this, I don't planned anything. The most things I do this summer are spontaneous. And besides, my university goes until end of July.