Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PlzDelete

15 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

The only plans I have are a vacation on a nudist beach for a week in august and my birthday celebration in a few weeks. But beside this, I don't planned anything. The most things I do this summer are spontaneous. And besides, my university goes until end of July.

I wish I could go to a beach like that. People who don't judge nakedness are respected by me! 

• Brohoof 1

I love me some warm weather - time to hit the beaches!

I am, myself, travelling to southern France and northern Italy for a couple of weeks with some friends. Too bad my french and italian is so rusty lol

5 minutes ago, Royce said:

I love me some warm weather - time to hit the beaches!

I am, myself, travelling to southern France and northern Italy for a couple of weeks with some friends. Too bad my french and italian is so rusty lol

Lucky af

I already did some visiting of family, and I got a summer job, besides that I don't have a lot planned.  I am definitely going to check out Spiderman Homecoming and maybe Wonder Woman as well.

20 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Lucky af

Yaaaas, time to get away from the rain and the cold. :sunbutt:

Summer! Yay! *sarcasm* -_-

It's way too hot to enjoy for me, at least here. In Washington State it was pretty comfortable, but here I don't have to do anything to start feeling like I'm dying.

I love summer! It's the very best time of year. It's also the busiest for me because I work in a place that hits its peak in the summer months. I always try to get a vacation at the end of summer, usually around August when costs are lower. The past few years I've been going to Walt Disney World and trying to get to know it as well as its west coast counterpart. I don't know if I'll be able to afford it this year, it's been a crazy year for me, but I'm keeping a positive and hopeful outlook. :o

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love summer! It's the very best time of year. It's also the busiest for me because I work in a place that hits its peak in the summer months. I always try to get a vacation at the end of summer, usually around August when costs are lower. The past few years I've been going to Walt Disney World and trying to get to know it as well as its west coast counterpart. I don't know if I'll be able to afford it this year, it's been a crazy year for me, but I'm keeping a positive and hopeful outlook. :o

Summer is busy for me and my mother too. We both have jobs dealing with elderly care and summer means allergies. If you need any assistance getting to WDW just let me know!   

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Summer is busy for me and my mother too. We both have jobs dealing with elderly care and summer means allergies. If you need any assistance getting to WDW just let me know!   

If you're headed down Florida way, just stuff me in a suitcase. I'm small so I won't take up much room! Plenty of allergies there too, but I'll bring enough Kleenex for three! ^_^

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

If you're headed down Florida way, just stuff me in a suitcase. I'm small so I won't take up much room! Plenty of allergies there too, but I'll bring enough Kleenex for three! ^_^

I have saved up a lot from my job (recently promoted) this summer! I have already donated to my local transit center so getting someone to go to their anticipated vacation is not a problem. :proud: I'm definitely not bathing in dollars but that doesn't mean I cant give anything back to the world. :P If things go more smoothly this summer, I might be able to get help for my sister. We live together so she wants to share her self-security checks. I told her its fine but she cant work so she feels better sharing

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, The Undefeated of the Weast said:

I've lived in California my whole life and I should be used to it. Instead it gets worse

fuck summer

D1JoddFHq9wb4xODgLVSxwRvRtX4YFsGcI0D73G1

(I know Phoenix is not in California but both are fucking hot so my point stands)

giphy.gif

Lost. You got me with King of the Hill.

notworthy.gif~c200

Summer is too hot and gives me hayfever :( I want to like it but I can't. I do however have plans, I've been travelling around Europe by train for 25 days now and have just 5 more to go. Moving about constantly has really helped my hayfever which is great. Still had problems with the heat in Croatia and Italy but we're in France now so I'm finally getting time to cool off.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Battenberg said:

Summer is too hot and gives me hayfever :( I want to like it but I can't. I do however have plans, I've been travelling around Europe by train for 25 days now and have just 5 more to go. Moving about constantly has really helped my hayfever which is great. Still had problems with the heat in Croatia and Italy but we're in France now so I'm finally getting time to cool off.

So lucky... I love France..

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

Me too, I've only been twice before and only to Paris but I've seen Nice and Antibes in the south now, beautiful places.

I'm part French on my mother's side of the family. I really want to visit my ancestor's country. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

I'm part French on my mother's side of the family. I really want to visit my ancestor's country. 

You should definitely visit the south. I hear Cannes is nice too, in addition to the two I mentioned. Nice is also close to the micro nation Monaco which is also an interesting place to visit.

• Brohoof 1

The temperature has already escalated to 100 degrees where I live, which is a sign of a very scorching rest of the summer. I absolutely love being outside, though I will have to limit my time in the sun! I look forward to accomplishing some goals I've had for a while, but would also like to squeeze in some vacation time. Perhaps I will also develop a new skill or hobby as well. :) 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

The temperature has already escalated to 100 degrees where I live, which is a sign of a very scorching rest of the summer. I absolutely love being outside, though I will have to limit my time in the sun! I look forward to accomplishing some goals I've had for a while, but would also like to squeeze in some vacation time. Perhaps I will also develop a new skill or hobby as well. :) 

Go for it!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

I always look forward to summer...at least when the place im renting has air conditioning...and my current place does not. So its plain uncomfortable being inside during the day but at night its only slightly uncomfortable. Im not so much bothered by the outdoors on a hot day as long as im prepared with breathable clothing and water. I tend to like summer for the longer days and all the things you can do but other than that there's not much difference between seasons for me that makes summer all that much more special.

I miss those younger summer days when the season seemed so much better :sunny:

On 25.6.2017 at 3:30 PM, PuddingPonyPal said:

I wish I could go to a beach like that. People who don't judge nakedness are respected by me! 

thanks ^^ but why you can not go to a beach like that? Do you don't have a nudist or clothing optional beach in your region? Ok, I also don't have one (except for a small lake, but this is not the best place as I found out) and must travel circa 400 km to this beach. But I do this willingly (besides, I need vacation far away from home and the university).

Ever since I graduated from college, summer is just any other time of year to me. Though Washingtom summers are mild compared to my previous home state of California, I much more prefer winter. It's much nicer getting to snuggle up under a nice warm blanket than sit in front of a fan.

Blargh to summer.

I hate sunny weather and I can't stand temperatures above 60.

Give me winter back. 

10 hours ago, Blood Moon said:

Ever since I graduated from college, summer is just any other time of year to me. Though Washingtom summers are mild compared to my previous home state of California, I much more prefer winter. It's much nicer getting to snuggle up under a nice warm blanket than sit in front of a fan.

Depending on which side of the mountains you're on the winters here are amazing. Since we don't get any particularly bad weather year round on the western side we don't have to deal with extremes of any sort. Snow comes maybe for a few days and it's gone, rain doesn't do more than drizzle usually and winds at worst blow your hair out of place.

Washington is best cold weather state imo.