Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PlzDelete

Summer has almost always been those two/three hot months while I sit around and wait for school to start; nothing else.

These past two years it's been work, thankfully.

Jesus christ, one of the most boring summers I think... It began like a month ago, and there's still lots to go, but still...

lol I hate summer. Only good thing is my birthday. My allergies are going insane, and I'm so bored half the time. Can't wait for it to be over so I can go back to college and be with my boyfriend. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's summer where I am where kids out of school (which I'm not looking forward to) and it's hot. I be still working and going home alot of people about. As for plan there be some day trips I maybe having, it seeing things/places. I'm not much of a beach guy. Not fond of when kids out of school cos they be mischef.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Summer is the time of year when I’m at my happiest. I CAN’T WAIT for the hot summer days, the crowded beaches, pool days, being able to wear my bikini again and soaking up all that sun and getting my summer tan back. I love Summer! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I wish I could look forwards to summer! Where I live it’s almost too hot to even go outside, it’s no fun. Even going in the pool isn’t always great, the pool is warm too! :rarity: 

Once I can, I’m definitely moving to a city where I can enjoy summer to the fullest!!!

• Brohoof 1

It's at the very edge of winter here, just a few days to spring. When the summer comes, so does my one year anniversary at this forum. I am thinking if my second summer here will be better or worse, now when there is no hope in sight regarding G4 or G5 (Last I heard, Pony Life died with the corona virus)

I plan to spend most of my summer at my new property. I have a lot of work to do there so I can move. Also will be enjoying the Summer Milky Way, since the skies are really dark there  :kirin:

37 minutes ago, Phosphor said:

I plan to spend most of my summer at my new property. I have a lot of work to do there so I can move. Also will be enjoying the Summer Milky Way, since the skies are really dark there  :kirin:

Mow your lawn, all of it! How long do you think that would take (if even possible). All summer?

Also, how do you avoid ticks (or alligators if you live in such area)?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Mow your lawn, all of it! How long do you think that would take (if even possible). All summer?

Also, how do you avoid ticks (or alligators if you live in such area)?

Thankfully, I only have to mow about 5 acres. The rest of the 50 acres is wooded. :coco:

I don't usually have any issues with ticks. My legs are sensitive to things touching them so not even ticks can sneak up on me. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)
On 2017-06-29 at 7:29 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I love summer! It's the very best time of year. It's also the busiest for me because I work in a place that hits its peak in the summer months. I always try to get a vacation at the end of summer, usually around August when costs are lower. The past few years I've been going to Walt Disney World and trying to get to know it as well as its west coast counterpart. I don't know if I'll be able to afford it this year, it's been a crazy year for me, but I'm keeping a positive and hopeful outlook. :o

I love summer too, Dreamy. :)

Spoiler

:kindness:

Edited by TheRockARooster