Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst song/songs you've ever heard?

GoldenGumdrop

Most of the 'meme' songs make my ears bleed to be honest.

Ok, jokes aside (even though that is pretty bad) most of the popular hip-hop type songs that everybody loves make me cringe. They're horrible. The only thing they're about is sex and drugs and alcohol. They are all the worst songs.

• Brohoof 9

The Joker by Steve Miller Band. That song needs to go die in a fire. It's so bad in every single way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I had 3 songs to eradicate from existence, Who Let The Dogs Out, This is What You Came For by Rhianna, and that stupid Hey Digimon song from the old dub would definitely be those

I mean, objectively speaking, the Basement theme from Resident Evil is one of the worst songs I've ever heard, but at least that one makes me laugh

Edited by The Undefeated of the Weast

Hi there, @GoldenGumdrop! Since you are discussing music, I am moving your thread over to Media Discussion. Thanks! :) 

I tend to dislike most of Adele's and Maroon 5's songs because they are typically overplayed. I don't particularly care for their music either. 

I strongly dislike "The Reason" by Hoobastank. While the lyrics are alright, the song is pretty boring. 

(edited)

Baby metal and anything from sleeping with sirens... 👎

Any of that teeny booper crap, (modern country) country music besides Johnny Cash or the likes of Bob Dylan, and raggeton that shit sucks

Edited by Autumn Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anything from Nickelback, yuck

Edited by Guest

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Royce said:

Anything from Nickelback, yuck

This too 😂 lmfao priceless

Edited by Autumn Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

I tend to dislike most of Adele's and Maroon 5's songs because they are typically overplayed. I don't particularly care for their music either. 

I strongly dislike "The Reason" by Hoobastank. While the lyrics are alright, the song is pretty boring. 

Aw. Not even Maroon 5's first album? I still listen to it on occasion. It takes me back to 10th grade.

Incidentally, I stopped listening to modern pop/rock radio right after that, and did not recognize that Maroon 5 still existed until maybe a few years ago. lol. I heard a few songs that I recognized with the singer's voice when I worked and they played modern pop music and I can agree their music has become rather annoying. Do they even play music from the original album anymore?

During that time I also loved "The Reason" by Hoobastank, but I can agree that the song doesn't really do it for me anymore.

It's been 12/13 years now. o.o

I'd say Hitler Was A Sensitive Man by Anal Cunt (yes, it's a real song), but I can enjoy that ironically. So probably something from the extratone or nightcore genre. Both are equally ear grating.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I Gotta Feeling by the Black-Eyed Peas. This song is the bane of my existence :^)

Though almost all pop songs since the 90's have been at least somewhat bad in my opinion.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
I'm really losing my ability to type in good english.