Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you favorite Disney couples

GoldenGumdrop

So, if you do ship Disney what are some of your favorite couples? One of my favorites is Milo and Kida from Atlantis the Lost Empire. Meg and Hercules from Hercules, and Pocohantas and Joh Smith. I also love Lady and Tramp

I never really got into shipping, especially when it comes to disney:D

On 6/25/2017 at 6:26 AM, cmarston1 said:

If crossover ships count I have recently gotten into Ariel x Moana.  But if they don't then I would go with either Belle and Beast or Repunzel and Eugene.

Yessss Repunzel and Eugene are a definite favorite Disney couple of mine! X3 

Shipping Disney characters isn't something I usually do since I'm not exactly into shipping, but I do like Simba and Nala because cats. :wub: Lilo & Stitch also has a couple of characters I kind of ship because they're so good for each other: Nani and David.

I love Rapunzel and Eugene because they have such rich chemistry. I love Belle and Beast because,,,they're Belle and Beast. Robin Hood and Maid Marian, Tod and Vixey, Bernard and Bianca also get high marks on the list. For fun, let's add Chip and Gadget, and maybe Peter Pan and Tinkerbell (keeping some fun tension going with Wendy!) I could go on and on and really delve into a lot of obscure ones but I wouldn't know where to stop. :sunbutt: