Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight as a ---

PlzDelete

32 minutes ago, Coffee said:

That looks so good! 

Hasbro should really make Pony-theme Party Balloons o3o 

They DO do actual pony-shaped ones (or if they don't, someone is infringing on their merch rights; seen twi and RD foil balloons in party shops)

Just now, CypherHoof said:

The ball shaped one? it was relatively cheap - maybe you can pick one up at the Con? :D

GREAT IDEA!!! Hopefully I can get a brony buddy to come with me before the big day. We can have matching balloons. XD

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

The right size for a hug! ^_^

Ah, but any size is the right size for a hug. My friend's daughter has the Rarity plushie that's just over 1ft, and on the day she got it, it was hard to to get her to stop cuddling it, even for meals :D

Ah, but any size is the right size for a hug. My friend's daughter has the Rarity plushie that's just over 1ft, and on the day she got it, it was hard to to get her to stop cuddling it, even for meals :D

Awww :) 

What can I say? she was 7, and Rarity is her totem pony. She was a little bundle of joy that day :D

So cute! I love kids. They are our future! 

8 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

That comic! XD 

yup. It's awesome - a sci-fi comic strip about the introduction of the first true AI to human society, on a remote colony... but note that THAT strip is more than two thousand strips into the timeline so be prepared for a LOT of reading if you want to get into it :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello @PuddingPonyPal and @CypherHoof

First of all, taking into account that this topic does not request any sort of technical advice nor inquiries regarding art, this topic shall be relocated into Visual Fan Art.

Now, please consider the section's purpose, and that of the topic itself. Anytime you find an interesting point for conversation, I sorely ask of you to utilize the PM system in lieu of the topic itself. Anything that does not directly correlate to the art piece on display shall be considered, at least in the very majority of cases, off-topic. 

Have a lovely day now!