Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy To Release My First Ever MLP Related Song :)

TheOneNOnly

(edited)

As the title reads, I hope you guys enjoy! :)

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:
Edited by TheOneNOnly
  • Brohoof 1

The instrumental is pretty good, climatic techno/dance track, dubstep part, unfortunately, sounds a little bit weird, maybe because the "wubbling" is not like in a real dubstep track.

And the main mistakes - acapella vocals. A lot of time their pitch doesn't match the song's key (you can send me these vocals, I can fix that for you :twi:) and there should be added some vocals at the end.

But it's not bad, it's actually nice in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, MC'01 said:

The instrumental is pretty good, climatic techno/dance track, dubstep part, unfortunately, sounds a little bit weird, maybe because the "wubbling" is not like in a real dubstep track.

And the main mistakes - acapella vocals. A lot of time their pitch doesn't match the song's key (you can send me these vocals, I can fix that for you :twi:) and there should be added some vocals at the end.

But it's not bad, it's actually nice in my opinion.

Appreciate the feed! The dubstep wasn't intended to be dubstep tbh i just went for something i felt bounced haha. I know the pitch is off when it tries to sync with the bassline of the breakbeats though I was too tired to care much ^^.

I'm considering a re-make or working on something new atm, since I feel my mind wasn't at rest for most part of the song lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...