Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Takeover (1x1 with Maple Bat)

Leavemealone

@OracleOfTwilight

Maple jumped "Wait she didn't send Discord too the moon?" She dashed off moving as fast as she could down to the dungeon area ignoring any guards between here and there. She approached the area quickly but when she got there she remembered that pained look on Supersonic's face "Spitfire?" She shouted "Are you here?"

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic raced through the dungeons, calling out, "Mom! You there?" She found Spitfire's cell and, bracing herself, ripped the cell door straight off. "Mom?" Her voice was quavering. "Supersonic?" A voice wispered. Spitfire walked out from the shadows. Her Wonderbolt uniform was ripped, her mane dirty, and she rushed forward and hugged Supersonic. 

• Brohoof 1

"Miss Spitfire!" Maple said shocked. "You don't look well..."

Discord a few cells off heard his daughter's voice "Maple! Is that you."

Maple whirled around turning away from the reunion "Dad?" She flew over to where she heard the voice from. Discord She saw that he had some sort of rune on his chest.  She looked at it funny. That wasn't her concern right now she grabbed the keys and unlock the door running in and hugging her father. "I'm so glad you're alright."

Discord said as he hugged her "I thought when Trixie came to Send Fluttershy to the moon I worried she would have sent you as well."

"I wasn't at home at the time like you where." Maple Started crying "I wish I would have been... What's that symbol on your chest."

Discord looked at it. "A curse Trixie put on me. I can't use magic until I leave the castle grounds."

Maple nodded "Well then let's leave, but we also need to get a friend of mine and her mother out as well. Hey! Supersonic why don't we get out of here

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic bowed. "Lord of Destruction, King of Hexes, Emperor of Blowing Things Up, Master of Chaos. I'm honored. I'm also Supersonic, and my mom is Spitfire." She helped Spitfire up and they headed towards the exit. 

• Brohoof 1

Moonshadow met Maple at the entrace to the dungeon "There are 7 guard platoon are there way here. Our army is injured and cannot take that many. Captain, I am asking you to call a retreat."

Maple looked at the other 3 who had made it out of the dungeon with her. "Very well. We got what we came here for. Trixie has no idea what she's let us obtain." She waved a hoof. "Let's get out of here."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Supersonic tapped her bracelet and within seconds, the sky was full of Pegasi. They lifted Spitfire off the ground and flew off with her. Supersonic lifted into the air and flew off, following her mom. 

Edited by Chance

Maple, Moonshadow, and Discord all walked with the army, Maple had assembled. When they where out of the Castle grounds the rune on Discord's chest faded away. He snapped his claw's fingers and opened a portal near where the base of operations was for the Rebellion. Maple sighed "Now I have to report to Lady Luna about this. I don't know if I should tell her we failed or succeeded..." She walked to the room where the princesses where. "Princess Luna, 'Tia. We have finished that mission. the results where not as expected. We did not defeat Trixie we had her but she ran away, We did however rescue captain of the wonderbolts Spitfire and my Father."

Luna looked at captain Maple. "Very well we expected this. Why did you return here though?"

Maple looked down. "Our forces where wounded and reinforcements where on their way, we had to retreat

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Maple Bat said:

Maple, Moonshadow, and Discord all walked with the army, Maple had assembled. When they where out of the Castle grounds the rune on Discord's chest faded away. He snapped his claw's fingers and opened a portal near where the base of operations was for the Rebellion. Maple sighed "Now I have to report to Lady Luna about this. I don't know if I should tell her we failed or succeeded..." She walked to the room where the princesses where. "Princess Luna, 'Tia. We have finished that mission. the results where not as expected. We did not defeat Trixie we had her but she ran away, We did however rescue captain of the wonderbolts Spitfire and my Father."

Luna looked at captain Maple. "Very well we expected this. Why did you return here though?"

Maple looked down. "Our forces where wounded and reinforcements where on their way, we had to retreat

"She speaks the truth, teacher. We were outnumbered."

• Brohoof 1

Luna nodded "Very well. But with you here Discord our battle should become easier." she said acknowledging the dragonequus.

Discord smiled "It certainly would be nice to be able to help. I really hope we can get Fluttershy back."

Maple was thinking about where Trixie would run to. She kept messing with the necklace that let her use her chaos magic. She grew angry thinking about it and went to find celestia. "We have 2 alicorns a dragonequus and an army of unicorns so why don't we just get them down from there." Maple told her.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/3/2017 at 3:53 PM, Maple Bat said:

Luna nodded "Very well. But with you here Discord our battle should become easier." she said acknowledging the dragonequus.

Discord smiled "It certainly would be nice to be able to help. I really hope we can get Fluttershy back."

Maple was thinking about where Trixie would run to. She kept messing with the necklace that let her use her chaos magic. She grew angry thinking about it and went to find celestia. "We have 2 alicorns a dragonequus and an army of unicorns so why don't we just get them down from there." Maple told her.

Princess Celestia startled. “Do not be so naive as to think that Trixie will be so foolish to have so few guards, Maple. Luna is on my side with this one. We wait and lick our wounds before going again to fight.”

6 hours ago, Capper said:

Princess Celestia startled. “Do not be so naive as to think that Trixie will be so foolish to have so few guards, Maple. Luna is on my side with this one. We wait and lick our wounds before going again to fight.”

Luna nodded to her sister since Maple didn't have to head far, "Indeed, It would be an unwinnable battle, should we try it now, We'll need more strength. I know that for you and your father this is quite the toll... You're brother... Is he around? I know he's a lot like his father

Maple looked at her for a second, sadly before saying. "Woodland left when Trixie took over, He wanted to protect the forest from her. As for his current wear about. I have no idea... All I know is that if we find him we'll need to tread lightly."

• Brohoof 1

Flare Blitz rushed through the throne room doors, shouting for Celestia, Luna, Maple, and Supersonic. He flew to the grouped leaders before saying, “My lookouts have spotted Trixie and a large platoon of her guards rushing to another stronghold of hers. We need to call in the rest of General Supersonic’s army, Gen. Maple’s army, and the resistance guard. We need to take out that fort, once and for all!”

"Hold your horses Flare!" Maple stated quickly "Don't ask me how but I know they're counting on it... Plus with the might of Trixie's army, We'd only expect heavy losses on our end... Not only that but if we were to rush with that many ponies that leaves here completely open... Meaning Trixe's forces could ransack it. I propose that we start moving our base to Canterlot, WE've driven Trixie and her goons out of there, The location is more dependable, has better access to resources and is larger meaning we have more room for our forces. In addition, we'll be better known about. That means others will stand up with us knowing that they're not standing against Trixie alone."

Luna was skeptical about it but Maple had some strong points "I have to agree, Sister... We are rather obscure here and more fighters would be a huge upbringing against Trixie."

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Hold your horses Flare!" Maple stated quickly "Don't ask me how but I know they're counting on it... Plus with the might of Trixie's army, We'd only expect heavy losses on our end... Not only that but if we were to rush with that many ponies that leaves here completely open... Meaning Trixe's forces could ransack it. I propose that we start moving our base to Canterlot, WE've driven Trixie and her goons out of there, The location is more dependable, has better access to resources and is larger meaning we have more room for our forces. In addition, we'll be better known about. That means others will stand up with us knowing that they're not standing against Trixie alone."

Luna was skeptical about it but Maple had some strong points "I have to agree, Sister... We are rather obscure here and more fighters would be a huge upbringing against Trixie."

Flare Blitz saluted. “Yes Ma’am. We will move the base towards Canterlot immediately.” He truned and shouted to the soldiers, who marched out.

Supersonic turned to Celestia. “Could we possibly call in an ally of mine? He would be able to help in this fight. He has many soldiers and fighters. Permission to call him in?”

Celestia nodded. “Yes, Supersonic. We will need any assistance we can muster in this fight.”

((As a bit of background, in my signature, you’ll se a link to a character, Astral Echo, click on that and you’ll see that character. I am gonna refresh my memory of Woodland Orchestra))

Supersonic smiled, then tapped her wristband’s stone. She whispered into it, “Echo, ya might wanna come now. She’s gonna let you.”

Edited by Capper

Maple faced Luna "I'm going to assist the others. I will also assign my troops to the same task. Meanwhile, My father and I will think about this fort... Perhaps a way we could lessen the loss to our forces. We can't risk anything with this... We'll also need a way to find her again, Should she escape again... Do we know anyone who's an excellent tracker through teleportation?"

Luna shook her head "I'll have somepony search all of equestria for somepony like that... but the talent like that is very rare... We'd have to get lucky... Good luck you all with moving."

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat (Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while, holiday stress)

Supersonic tapped her bracelet in a special pattern, and out of a wormhole that appeared came tumbling out a tall and handsome blue Pegasus pony. He stood and walked over to Supersonic and hugged her. “How’s it going, champ?” he asked her. She explained the war and introduced him to her allies. He smiled and said “You guys could use some reinforcements. He whistled sharply, and a large group of Pegasi, Earth Ponies, and Unicorns, numbering about 350, came out of the wormhole. He turned to Maple Bat. “This is my army. We will ally with you because my sister has told me you are a good pony.” He spat on his hoof and held it out. “Allies?” he asked. 

Maple took his hoof, "Yea. Allies, I trust you to help us... We were moving our gear to Canterlot if you wouldn't mind helping..." Maple picked up a heavy set of gear, something that not anyone could pick up and she handled it as if it was nothing. "You don't have to help. It would be nice, however" Maple used her amulet to lift even more gear with magic before leaveing the room.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Astral Echo smiled. “Sure thing, Mrs. Maple Bat!” He then smirked and laughed. “Never mind, I’ll help y’all.” He whistled sharply, and about twenty Unicorns and forty Pegasi came trotting out of the large herd. He paired each Unicorn with two Pegasi. They marched over and each Unicorn levitated a large amount of gear. Then, their partnering Pegasi lifted them up into the air, easily finishing the job. 

Once everything was in the castle Maple planted a flag high on the castle. She stood with renewed confidence. Ready to challenge and all of Trixie's forces She flew down to the others. "So Celestia, What's our plan of action... are we attacking? Or Should We wait for her to put herself in the open again? If we wait I'll have time to go talk with my brother and maybe bring him here."
(OOC: Remember You control Celestia)

• Brohoof 1

(Don’t worry, I remember)

Celestia paced before answering  “We should wait. Generals, gather your troops and have them help move the base. When that is finished, post sentries at every tower, step, door, and gate. Trixie will not get past us!” 

Astral Echo and Supersonic both saluted, then ordered their guards into squads and marched out.

(Just use the link in my Sig for Woody's info)
Maple ordered her soldiers to head to the new base the entirety of her force had left to head there. She herself left the other group heading into the forest. She went to go find her brother... He walked into Everfree it looked scary and was infested with monsters... even more so since her brother was protecting them. She walked among them, fearlessly none of them were attacking... yet. Woody had enchanted the creatures with his singing so they'd only attack or flee from those who held negative intentions, To keep them safe... Mapel, however, was here to see her brother. She heard his singing, it was almost Divine only one pony could sing that well... 

Woodland, wearing an outfit that a very elegant druid would wear it seemed very natural and flowy it looked hoof-made too and he had a flower crown around his mismatching horns, descended from the tree line. "Sister? IT has been almost a month since your last appearance... I was worried you wouldn't show again..." He walked over to a grove checking on it and seeing some dying plants, he healed them with his magic. "I know why you're here and the answer is no... I will not help you fight... This... I have made clear... I want to preserve life, Peace, and Nature... It's what mom and dad would've wanted... I wish you would tend to this forest with me..." He wandered into the grove followed my Maple, He plucked an Apple and gave it to her " For your return to the field of battle..." He then focused his magic on growing more plants and spreading more life.

Maple looked at Woody's work in amazement she had to snap herself out of it to talk with him "But... Brother We can keep everything scared if we defeat Trixie... We'll reclaim our home and the elements and with those... We can even bring mom-"

"No, we can't... She's stuck up there... for 1000 years... She will die before returning... So I will live her legacy" The young draconequus didn't take that not finished sentence lightly... He was angered at his sister for even assuming that they could bring Fluttershy back. "Leave! Now!" Woody noticed the animals getting restless and he focused himself calming down. "Please... return for some tea another... consider my offer too... I miss you and don't want you to get hurt... Or worse... " With that woody sang an elegant and noble song causing him to teleport to another area of the forest.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

Astral Echo whistled sharply at the top of a tower in Canterlot Castle, and a rather disorganized Unicorn holding several books and papers hurried towards him. Astral looked towards the Unicorn. “So, Beamtail?” He demanded. “Is there any way to create the portal?”  Beamtail rifled through his stack of tomes and parchments, all while levitating a quill, some ink, and a quantity of magical items. “It would be risky, but it is our best chance, and we can do it.” Astral Echo smiled and nodded. He turned to Supersonic. “Sister, you have your bracelets. Send a message to Maple Bat. We can open a portal directly to Trixie’s fortress.”