Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whadduyya think of the seventh season so far?

BronyHekapooFan

SEASON 7

BOI:yay::yay::yay:B)YAAAH 

I think it's the second to best seasonso far!  6th is my favorite

^_^

YAY AWESOME SEASONI THINK THE 6TH IS THE BEST AND THE SEVENTH BELLOWTHAT!  MY FAVORITE IS THE SEVENTH SEASON ANDCHARACTER DEVOLOPMENT IS REAAL!!! XD  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty good so far.

I really enjoyed Parental Glidence, A Royal Problem and A Flurry of Emotions.

And episodes like Rock Solid Friendship and Celestial Advice have been good as well.

It is looking like it will be a season that I will like just fine.

Edited by cmarston1

(edited)

It was originally getting pretty bad, but they sure turned that around.

I could only enjoy two of the episodes before A Royal Problem, those being Celestial Advice and Fluttershy Leans In (unpopular opinion?). Other than that, we had an atrocity, and most of the rest were pretty mediocre. Since A Royal Problem, there's only been good episodes.

So I have to say, It's probably fifth out of all of the seasons for me.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
I figured it out.

54 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Fluttershy Leans In (unpopular opinion?).

Not that unpopular. I think the general consensus is that Fluttershy Leans In was just kinda ... there? It's what I refer to is a middling episode. Didn't really do anything bad, but wasn't amazing. It simply exists to tell a simple story. 

It's easy for one person average ep to be another person's masterpiece. 

And I adore this season. So ... much.

My favorite episodes of this season include Rock Solid Friendship and Discordant Harmony. But there are at least 3 episodes I am certainly avoiding, so overall, I'd say not bad, but I think it may get worse if the episodes don't turn out the way we think they would be.

On an episode-by-episode basis, I think I'm mostly on par with everyone else, with the exception that I cared not for "Celestial Advice," "All Bottled Up," or "Rock Solid Friendship," and enjoyed "Not Asking for Trouble" more than most. In general, I'm with @Barik the Luigineer, except the episodes I liked were "A Flurry of Emotions" and "Parental Glideance"; I found the rest varying shades of tedious. Season 7 is perhaps my least favourite at this point, but if it keeps going like it's been since "A Royal Problem," I may turn around entirely on it. 

Sure are a lot of threads with this topic, huh?