Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Snacks! Worldwide!

PlzDelete

Ice-Gems.png?resize=668%2C668&ssl=1

These are definitely my favourite Malaysian childhood snack. They're called Ice Gems. Basically cookies with sugar icing. Simple, yet brings loads of people together, for some reason. I have these during the festive seasons and I seem to even have some lying around at home.

I absolutely LOVE Umaibo from Japan, they're these crispy potato sticks with a variety of flavourings on the outside.  My favourite is Takoyaki and my least favourite is Pizza...  Pizza flavoured Umaibo just tastes awful.  There's also this strawberry-ish shaped small chocolate that comes from Japan too, they're half strawberry flavoured and milk chocolate.

• Brohoof 2

Jalapeno chips are really good, but nothing beats Fritos BBQ Twists. Those are the ultimate junk food.

Spoiler

layskettlecookedja_57e99_fritolay_102841_always_233__1.jpg.cb35f46fc23de34e8190bb65d15beb96.jpg

Spoiler

14930862.jpg.bb361a4447e69e5efb076b268d749f39.jpg

And, of course, there's always this.

Spoiler

raw-cookie-dough.jpg.0d7f670979c6d427a061ad4483cd13f5.jpg

As far as international snacks go, I haven't had many. I've tried Pocky before, and it was alright. Back in high school I had a friend in band who's parents were from China, and he'd always bring Chinese candy and stuff to school. I remember a few of them being really good.

• Brohoof 1