BlueBrony

Ultraviolet [Progressive House]

Hey so I forgot to post here! I have a song I wrote for celestia day on EQD last week called ultraviolet. I think it is my best produced pure EDM to date. Check it out!

and ponyfm link:

https://pony.fm/tracks/30761-ultraviolet

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:

(edited)

Nice, climatic, electronic track. And these wubs :-) However, this songs just begs for a dubstep remix or just a drop in the original - some parts just feel empty. What I mean is that the main mistake are the drums - mostly too quiet (or none) and with almost no bass what so ever, which is not good.

But that's a nice track.

Edited by MC'01

(edited)

I agree it has some big potential. However those drums need a boost, I suggest sidechaining the kick drum to the bass synth, and maybe turn down some other elements aswell.

Overall I think you did a great job both Instrumental and atmospheric wise, really feeling those good vibes from this! :)

Edited by TheOneNOnly

Thanks for the feedback @MC'01 and @TheOneNOnly,

I still have a lot to learn for EDM production, and dubstep is a little beyond my current skillset (I don't know how to make many common dubstep sounds, but I would like to try someday). I would love it if this song got remixed. :love: I definitely could have done more with the sidechaining the kick to the bass, and I just need to work a little more on mixing drums. Most of my efforts for this track went into building the dark lead synth and coming up with the chord progressions/melodies. I hope to continue improving with practice!