Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if the brony fandom dies?

FalloutBrony

There are three things to consider for me; personally:

1. Stay true to my one true love @The Wife of Hawks. We may have met and began our relationship through MLP, but it's not what binds us together. <3

2. Stay well connected with my friends and take every chance I can to hang out with them; such as with conventions when possible!

3. Even if this fandom dies (which it won't, tho contraction will occur), I have other interests in things like anime, books, gaming, and certain sporting interests like rallying that will engage my interest.

• Brohoof 1

What would you do when the brony fandom dies?

I would remember all of the great times I shared with My Friends here on MLP Forums. :adorkable:

I have a bunch of other fandoms so while losing "brony" would be sad it wouldn't be difficult for me to find something else to occupy my time. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Eh, I am sure the fandom is gonna be alright. Until it dies, that is! Which can happen suddenly and without notice, by the way.
But such is the fate of all things. Even universes collapse eventually, like it should have occurred with this one long ago. If it wasn't because the sister of the galactic sun imploded on its own to form this isolated creation.
So, why worry about it? Let the knowledge of such impermanence be the more reason to enjoy its existence.
As for me, it is of no consequence. I already lost everything. A lie in exchange for the only truth there is. And the further I go into deep water, the more clear becomes the emptiness of all things. Everything is noise. Partial, polarized, divisive, fractured. An alteration, a lesser distortion of something invaluable. The only thing my soul seeks, and it isn't here.

• The title was changed to What would you do if the brony fandom dies?
  • 2 months later...