Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Anyone interested in a slice of life/special task force RP

silvermoon15000

So I am doing this as a searching because I want to see if anyone is interested in it but here is the plot.

When the Elements of Harmony are too busy with other world destroying issues a terrorist attack takes place injuring and killing hundreds, so after the problem was solved Celestia, Luna, and the Elements themselves created a special task force to stop certain attacks from happening, especially when the elements are too busy. This special task force is known as the Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force or ECDF for short. This team is a secret team and the members are chosen for their uniques skills or just certain skills that can be considered valuable. I am looking for at the most 6 at the moment but that may change. I do want this to be an rp where your actions could screw up a mission or even a relationship with another character npc or pc, more details will be revealed if this works out. Otherwise that's all for now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do you think Will Guide and his Changeling half could help? Their links are in my signature. Use the GoogleDocs links, if the character database page is too jumbled to read.

Even if this RP has the majority of Changelings still evil and loyal to Chrysalis, Changeling Will Guide would deny her and want to help Equestria

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

@silvermoon15000

I would love to join! Would you rather I use this OC:

Or this one?:

Both sound quite good you can use both because I highly doubt I will gain enough members but if I do please use starlight shimmer

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Do you think Will Guide and his Changeling half could help? Their links are in my signature. Use the GoogleDocs links, if the character database page is too jumbled to read.

I am not used to this new update where did the signature go

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Both sound quite good you can use both because I highly doubt I will gain enough members but if I do please use starlight shimmer

I am not used to this new update where did the signature go

Here! Perhaps you can see them! The Google Docs are cleaner compared to the RP Database.

RP Character Database:

Will Guide| Changeling W.G.

Google Docs Link:

Will Guide | Changeling W.G.

I'll gladly change their Backstories to better suit the RP, if I must!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Here! Perhaps you can see them! The Google Docs are cleaner compared to the RP Database.

RP Character Database:

Will Guide| Changeling W.G.

Google Docs Link:

Will Guide | Changeling W.G.

I'll gladly change their Backstories to better suit the RP, if I must!

Alright, I like it except the human part and the Disney (I am a Disney buff) but it wouldn't fit here, but otherwise your counterparts are in

Just now, Maple Bat said:

Hey there. Thanks for bring this to my attention @OracleOfTwilight.

This looks really fun. Special forces... Hmm... I think this Oc would do just fine (That is... If you allow him)

I like him, but my small issue is the parents, at first I was hoping nobody would do this, but with a quick thought I realized this could work really well for the story so he is in.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
3 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Alright, I like it except the human part and the Disney (I am a Disney buff) but it wouldn't fit here, but otherwise your counterparts are in

Fair enough! Even if his Disney Magic won't help, Unicorn Will Guide would be the perfect "secret identity" for the spy and espionage-ready Changeling inside fighting for Equestria!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I like him, but my small issue is the parents, at first I was hoping nobody would do this, but with a quick thought I realized this could work really well for the story so he is in.

Oh sorry. Well I guess if it works well then thanks for letting me in. Can't wait to get started.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
17 hours ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Ok! Happy I could help. 

17 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Oh sorry. Well I guess if it works well then thanks for letting me in. Can't wait to get started.

17 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Fair enough! Even if his Disney Magic won't help, Unicorn Will Guide would be the perfect "secret identity" for the spy and espionage-ready Changeling inside fighting for Equestria!

I will also be posting the real OOC with full details and the story sometime tomorrow

For anybody else viewing this it is still open until I post the OOC tomorrow (although I may allow exceptions if the reason you couldn't join is good and your OC is also good)

So the OOC will be up in an hour or so I will send a pm to everyone participating if anybody else wants to join you can do so in the OOC.

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 2