Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Highschool of Despair (Danganronpa/Group/Adventure/Horror/Mystery/Romance)

Sphinx-Ara

350?cb=20161227015605

YOU ARE STUDENTS WHO HAS EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES AND ARE THE ULTIMATE IN SOMETHING. WHETHER YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE GAMBLER, ULTIMATE POP SENSATION, ULTIMATE BASEBALL STAR ETC.. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING THE CHANCE TO ATTEND HOPE'S PEAK HIGH SCHOOL, THE HIGH SCHOOL WHERE GRADUATES ARE GUARANTEED SUCCESS FOR LIFE!

HOW-EVER, NOTHING AS IT SEEMS...

Premise:

As you are the ultimate whatever (baseball star, pop sensation, gambler etc..) you have been given the chance to attend Hope's Peak High School, where graduates are guaranteed success for life. How-ever, nothing as it seems, the moment you go to the main hall to meet with everyone else, you find yourself getting dizzy and then you find yourself in a class room by yourself, your head resting on a desk. 

When you leave the classroom, you find out that it wasn't just you that it happened to, but to all the other 14 students that were invited to attend.

You are then all called to the gymnasium, where you meet Headmaster Monokuma, where he gives you the low down of what has happened, and then tells you, the only way to graduate is to kill someone else and not be caught.

So, the question is.. Can you all survive in a communal life in this warped version of the academy, will you become friends and team up to try and find a way out without killing, or will you succumb to the pressure and kill a fellow student and friend in the hopes you won't get caught and graduate to freedom?

Only time will tell

Rules:
1. this is a murder/horror mystery, but even then, I still wish to stay on here, so keep everything to PG 13+ only (that means swearing, violence, level of gore, stuff like that)|
2. Obviously both RP section and Forum rules applies here
3. While this will be ultimately based in Equestria, it will be following the storyline of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, so it is best you brush up on your knowledge of the game and anime
4. I will be playing as my own OC, but from time to time will also act as the Headmaster Monokuma
5. Above all else have fun!

1. @driz has accepted the invitation and will be playing as their character Lorianne "Lory" Vox (as the Ultimate voice actor)
2. @Acnologia has accepted the invitation and will be playing as their character Clayton (as the Ultimate Smith) and Orion (as the Ultimate Strongman)
3. @Techno Universal has accepted the invitation and will be playing as their character Techno Universal and Glitch Universal (as the Ultimate Computer Program Designers)
4. @Drago Ryder has accepted the invitation and will be playing as their character Maia (as the Ultimate Musician) and Gale (as the Ultimate Companion)

• Brohoof 1

YES!! All of my yeses! All of them! Take them!

Oh man, do I love me some good Danganronpa RP. I would adore to join in if I could. :love:

Might want to get Lory into this, if she's alright with you:

40 minutes ago, driz said:

YES!! All of my yeses! All of them! Take them!

Oh man, do I love me some good Danganronpa RP. I would adore to join in if I could. :love:

Might want to get Lory into this, if she's alright with you:

Yeah sure Lory looks good, I'm guessing with her ability to tweak her voice, maybe she'd be the ultimate Voice Actor or Radio Host?

• Brohoof 1

I'd say Voice Actor sounds pretty cool! I shall work on a backstory for her in this RP and then I'll put it in the character page.

19 minutes ago, driz said:

I'd say Voice Actor sounds pretty cool! I shall work on a backstory for her in this RP and then I'll put it in the character page.

Alrighty, your name has been added to the list of attendees

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Might as well sign up Clayton as the ultimate smith. Link to page is in my signature.

Congratulations, you have been added to the list of students who will be attending this prestigious school

Okay if you need an extra guy in this RP I'm happy to do so! So I'll probably be playing as my OC Techno and he's basically going to be a normal pony with a family in this RP. Now he's obviously going to be a teen so I'll base his personality on my current real life personality and at this stage he's still learning about himself and he's not 100% sure of what he is. I'm guessing he's probably going to be the ultimate computer program designer and that's the reason he was invited. Maybe I'll include his brother Glitch into this as the ultimate computer hardware engineer. :)

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay if you need an extra guy in this RP I'm happy to do so! So I'll probably be playing as my OC Techno and he's basically going to be a normal pony with a family in this RP. Now he's obviously going to be a teen so I'll base his personality on my current real life personality and at this stage he's still learning about himself and he's not 100% sure of what he is. I'm guessing he's probably going to be the ultimate computer program designer and that's the reason he was invited. Maybe I'll include his brother Glitch into this as the ultimate computer hardware engineer. :)

Congratulations, you have been added to the list of lucky ultimate students who will be attending the prestigious school

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Mind if I use Maia for this one? She'd most likely be the ultimate musician.

Congratulations, you have been added to the list of lucky ultimate students who will be attending this prestigious school

13 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ok. Might as well add Gale then. She'd probably be the Ultimate Companion.

Gale has been added to the list

9 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Mind if I add Orion in? He'd be the ultimate strongman. Of course, he'd be a bit smaller than his picture would have you think.

Orion has been added to the list

You know I should probably include Techno's brother Glitch into to the RP. It should be more interesting as the two would always be asking questions to each other about what to do and they'll be working together most of the time so it would be interesting to have two brothers working together with a slightly silly attitude! :)

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

You know I should probably include Techno's brother Glitch into to the RP. It should be more interesting as the two would always be asking questions to each other about what to do and they'll be working together most of the time so it would be interesting to have two brothers working together with a slightly silly attitude! :)

And Glitch has been added to the list

I would like to remind everyone that in this rp, at some point your OC or OCs will be murdered by one of your fellow students, which will be set up by yours truly. When the time comes for the murder to happen, I will let the student who did it to alert them that it will be their time to be the murderer, same with the murdered. 

If you are unfamiliar with how Danganronpa works, I suggest you look it up, as there will be a class trial once all the clues to the murder has been found.

4 hours ago, Acnologia said:

So, aside from dragging out the rp or ending it early, what happens should someone choose to not kill their target?

Well then they may or may not become the target themselves, it all depends

(edited)

Also for the storyline between Techno and Glitch I was thinking that both of them were already working on Digital magic at the time of the RP so they had computer equipment that could do simple magic spells. However in the RP I was thinking that both of them tried to fake the murder by literally cloning the target character and telling the real character to try and sneak out of the school and go into hiding while the clone took their place. The two then murdered the clone instead of the real target character. Also the two brothers had to put in a lot of work into programming the cloning spell and both of them had never done anything as big as that with their digital magic computers so they had to go way beyond what they thought they were capable of to be successful at creating the spell program for cloning ponies. :) 

Edited by Techno Universal

17 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Also for the storyline between Techno and Glitch I was thinking that both of them were already working on Digital magic at the time of the RP so they had computer equipment that could do simple magic spells. However in the RP I was thinking that both of them tried to fake the murder by literally cloning the target character and telling the real character to try and sneak out of the school and go into hiding while the clone took their place. The two then murdered the clone instead of the real target character. Also the two brothers had to put in a lot of work into programming the cloning spell and both of them had never done anything as big as that with their digital magic computers so they had to go way beyond what they thought they were capable of to be successful at creating the spell program for cloning ponies. :) 

That is a nice thought but unlikely to work, as tehre is a magic around the school, meaning that there is no escape except for graduation/ And the only way to graduate is to murder someone and not get caught. 

Now here is the catch with the class trial everyone, if person who was the murderer doesn't get found guilty at the class trial, and someone is wrongfully found guilty, the murderer gets off scott free, and the rest of the class is punished.

Here is an example of what will happen after a student is murdered

29 minutes ago, Goddess Sunset Shimmer said:

That is a nice thought but unlikely to work, as tehre is a magic around the school, meaning that there is no escape except for graduation/ And the only way to graduate is to murder someone and not get caught. 

Now here is the catch with the class trial everyone, if person who was the murderer doesn't get found guilty at the class trial, and someone is wrongfully found guilty, the murderer gets off scott free, and the rest of the class is punished.

Here is an example of what will happen after a student is murdered

Yeah to be honest the two brothers would probably come up with a clever plan knowing them. :)