Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you relax for the night

reader8363

It used to be that I'd drink a hefty amount before bed, but I've kicked weekday alcohol. Now it's chats with friends and one of a myriad of entertainment options if I'm not working. Games, literature, film, music, one or two of those.

I turn off lights and sink into the bed with background music. Detaching consciousness from the physical vehicle, as if nothing existed outside of me.

An experience of limitless expansion. The objective loses shape when the subjective dissolves, being no one left to give it such property.

There's no meaning to anything, when everything is an appearance of the same. Neither reason to do, nor to be anymore.

A freedom it knows no name, a name it knows no meaning, meaning to go nowhere, nowhere to find myself.

On certain days of the week, I work on my fanfiction. I become so engrossed in writing each chapter that the time practically flies by.

I don't due to working night shifts till 3am :P

But on days when I don't work I just chill playing vidya james, sometimes talking to online friends or drawing!

• 1 year later...

That's easy. I'll go do some stargazing on the back patio. I do the same thing if I wake up too early. It's very relaxing.

Of course that won't work if its cloudy. A youtube video will suffice.

• 3 months later...

I listen to music, post here in the forums before bed or maybe play some Pony Town with friends for a short while. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Listening to calm music for sure. Watching documentaries at night is a curse though, haha. Because when I start to watch one, more and more questions and recommendations will pop up and I have to look it up as well! And then I'm awake all night... :please:

• Brohoof 1