Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Electrobolt

Truth be told, I get some mane-styling gel from Rarity's Carousel Boutique... My mane is usually flatter than this, so I have to use gel to spike it up.

Me too, Rarity's such a great hairdresser. :D

How would you describe yourself?

Me too, Rarity's such a great hairdresser. :D

How would you describe yourself?

Hmm... I guess I'd describe myself as just an outgoing pony, looking for some fun things to do, have a fun time... Generally a fun seeker :P

... Do these ponies not have any questions to ask or something? :/ It's silent here...

Hmm... I guess I'd describe myself as just an outgoing pony, looking for some fun things to do, have a fun time... Generally a fun seeker :P

... Do these ponies not have any questions to ask or something? :/ It's silent here...

Hmmm....were you born in Ponyville?

Hmmm....were you born in Ponyville?

Yep, I was born and raised in Ponyville! Hmm, come to think of it, the only other places I've gone to were Sweet Apple Acres and Appleloosa... Even though I'm an Earth Pony, one day I'd like to pay a visit to Cloudsdale!

Yep, I was born and raised in Ponyville! Hmm, come to think of it, the only other places I've gone to were Sweet Apple Acres and Appleloosa... Even though I'm an Earth Pony, one day I'd like to pay a visit to Cloudsdale!

So you weren't even in Canterlot or Manehattan? Wow, you really have to get around more ^_^

So what are you doing here right now? I see you at the farm a lot of times, but we haven't talked much

PS: The first sentence automatically makes the "Fresh Prince of Bel Mare" theme play in my head xD

So you weren't even in Canterlot or Manehattan? Wow, you really have to get around more ^_^

So what are you doing here right now? I see you at the farm a lot of times, but we haven't talked much

PS: The first sentence automatically makes the "Fresh Prince of Bel Mare" theme play in my head xD

Right now, I'm trying to clean out my living room... Darn that Chilly and his strange obsession with veggies... *sigh* Well, that and trying to get myself ready for an exam in Ponyville High... I'm taking a study break and cleaning break though. I mean, I do need some time for myself, ya know?

Also, Fresh Prince of Bel-Mare? Hahah, that show is pretty good, isn't it?

(OOC: I see what you did there with "Fresh Prince of Bel-Mare" :P )

Right now, I'm trying to clean out my living room... Darn that Chilly and his strange obsession with veggies... *sigh* Well, that and trying to get myself ready for an exam in Ponyville High... I'm taking a study break and cleaning break though. I mean, I do need some time for myself, ya know?

Also, Fresh Prince of Bel-Mare? Hahah, that show is pretty good, isn't it?

(OOC: I see what you did there with "Fresh Prince of Bel-Mare" :P )

Well I actually wanted to know what's your profession but you told me anyway ^_^

And Chilly has filled my room too, I hope the "special doctors" catch him soon

So who of the elements of harmony is your best friend?

(edited)

how do you feel when people ask for a kiss

Um, well... Sorta confused... o.o

Well I actually wanted to know what's your profession but you told me anyway ^_^

And Chilly has filled my room too, I hope the "special doctors" catch him soon

So who of the elements of harmony is your best friend?

I hope so too... And which of them is my best friend...? Um, that's... Kind of a tough choice... :/ Well, I'd say they all are... Even though I have a small crush on Fluttershy...

Edited by Electrobolt

I hope so too... And which of them is my best friend...? Um, that's... Kind of a tough choice... :/ Well, I'd say they all are... Even though I have a small crush on Fluttershy...

Ok hehe, I won't tell nopony! I may have kind of a crush too(but not on your special somepony)*grins nervously*

So how long do you know them(the mane6)?

i here ya, its probably the face you put on

so whats your position on role playing, yay or nay?

Um, role playing? I enjoy it, so yay

Ok hehe, I won't tell nopony! I may have kind of a crush too(but not on your special somepony)*grins nervously*

So how long do you know them(the mane6)?

You have one too, huh? But anyways, I've known them for quite a few years, though Pinkie Pie... I knew her since I turned 6 years old! She threw a party for me on that day! Hahah, that Pinkie Pie... She's just fun to hang around with, you know? And I visit the library occasionally to check out Daring Do books, so I see her often too.

Rainbow Dash, well... To be honest, other than when she goes to clear the clouds, I don't really get to talk to her much... Rarity, you already know, what with the hair gel and all. Applejack, well, once again you know I visit her farm often :P And for Fluttershy... Well, I sometimes go over to help her with the animals... And um... Afterwards, we sometimes talk for a bit... And stuff... *is blushing slightly*

You have one too, huh? But anyways, I've known them for quite a few years, though Pinkie Pie... I knew her since I turned 6 years old! She threw a party for me on that day! Hahah, that Pinkie Pie... She's just fun to hang around with, you know? And I visit the library occasionally to check out Daring Do books, so I see her often too.

Rainbow Dash, well... To be honest, other than when she goes to clear the clouds, I don't really get to talk to her much... Rarity, you already know, what with the hair gel and all. Applejack, well, once again you know I visit her farm often :P And for Fluttershy... Well, I sometimes go over to help her with the animals... And um... Afterwards, we sometimes talk for a bit... And stuff... *is blushing slightly*

Well I ain't here that long, so I only know them for a very short time. I got a job at the library but I find myself chillin' at the acres more often. Rarity is my manecutter and dyer(yes my mane colours are fake), Pinkie of cousre threw me a party but I have almost never met Fluttershy. I still bet you and her would fit together quite well.

How did you earn your cutie-mark?

Well I ain't here that long, so I only know them for a very short time. I got a job at the library but I find myself chillin' at the acres more often. Rarity is my manecutter and dyer(yes my mane colours are fake), Pinkie of cousre threw me a party but I have almost never met Fluttershy. I still bet you and her would fit together quite well.

How did you earn your cutie-mark?

Do you really think so...? Heheh... Um, anyways... *ahem* I'm not really sure how I earned my cutie-mark... All I know is that one day, when I returned home from school when I was 5 years old, is that my parents pointed out that I had one. I'm still unsure as to when I got it...

What's your favorite place in Ponyville? Mine has to be SAA closely followed by the library :)

Well, I like to go to the library so I can read some Daring Do books. It's also pretty peaceful there at times. Oh, and speaking of peaceful, I enjoy going to the park too... It's really peaceful and quiet there. I even take naps under one of the trees at the park, too! But lately, with school and all, I haven't been able to take any naps there... Oh yeah, I also like to go to Sugarcube Corner, Sweet Apple Acres, Fluttershy's place... Gee... I can't really choose! ^_^

Um, well... Sorta confused... o.o

Fluttershy is MINE.

(edited)

What do you think of Twilight Sparkle?

I think she's pretty cool. I visit her sometimes to check out some Daring Do books, as well as to look up some info on certain school subjects when needed. Also, we get together for some board games at times. Fun times to be had! :)

Fluttershy is MINE.

So, you show yourself once more! Bad move there! *tries to tie Chilly but instead ties himself up* Um... I meant to do that... Little help here, anypony?

Edited by Electrobolt

*Runs away* "Why does everyone hate me!? At least Luna likes me!"

*sigh* It's because you keep filling everypony's houses with vegetables when they don't want you to... It drives some of us crazy!

*sigh* It's because you keep filling everypony's houses with vegetables when they don't want you to... It drives some of us crazy!

You need to accept them! I am taking my carrots with me to visit Luna and I will come back one night unannounced and then I won't be chased. At least Wildcard isn't chasing me, he seems to have something against me for some reason...

You need to accept them! I am taking my carrots with me to visit Luna and I will come back one night unannounced and then I won't be chased. At least Wildcard isn't chasing me, he seems to have something against me for some reason...

But I... *sigh* Nevermind, forget it... -_- *tries to get out of the ropes on his own*