Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you thought/did as a little kid.

MachineGunLola

When I was little, I thought that if I swung high enough, I'd fall into the sky.

I also thought the sky was a giant painting.

I believed that lava lamps were magic.

What did you think or do when you were little?

:3

• Brohoof 1

In 3rd grade, I would continously spank a girl named Hannah. She's still in mah classes today, yet she has completely forgotten about it :P. It got me in trouble only ONCE, but I didn't know spanking a girl was wrong then :).

• Brohoof 9

So many things to CHOOOOOOOSE! :(

Um...I guess I was one of the millions who thought that television sets were magical thingies?

Pretty wierd since I know and take interest in how they work, etc. :P

• Brohoof 1

When I was little I thought that if I swallowed gum it would get stuck to my stomach and they'd have to remove it along with my stomach.

:x

I also thought that if I stepped on sidewalk cracks something bad would actually happen to my mom.

• Brohoof 2

I also thought that if I stepped on sidewalk cracks something bad would actually happen to my mom.

I still try never to step on cracks for that reason...

• Brohoof 3

Ok this one is super weird.

When I was like 4-6. You guys know the lil dog houses the tiny ones that were soft and you could just pick up. We used to have one and I'd put my arse into it, and pretend I was a hermit crab. Dragging myself on my hands obviously, but also pretending to be my bros pet.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I used to think that mind readers existed and could be anyone I knew. So I was constantly policing my thoughts, for fear that someone might know what I was thinking. It actually took me a long time to get over that, and to start thinking freely...

*edit*

Oh, also, a story from when I was 4 years old. You know that Bitter Apple spray for pets? You spray it on an area of your pet that they continually want to chew, or you can spray it on other things you don't want them chewing, like your furniture. It's really strong. Anyway, I wanted to know what it tasted like, so I sprayed some in my mouth. Worst. Decision. Ever. It was horrible. It tasted foul, it made my eyes and nose water, and it was just an awful experience. Though, I admit, it did make me very hesitant to use the stuff on my dogs ever again.

Edited by Duchess_Clover
  • Brohoof 4

I always had a terrible fear of markers. And nature documentaries. (I still hate the latter XD)

I'm also still scared of snakes coming out of my toilet.

And I always thought Hogwarts and Pokemon were real.

I'm still a child at heart XD

• Brohoof 1

My brother once told me he saw Santa Claus putting the presents out and I believed him and was so jealous of him. Lying bastard.

What do you mean, lying? Santa puts out presents for me all the time! He comes every XMas! :D

• Brohoof 2

I've always been pretty dull to be honest haha...

I used to throw up every Christmas because I was so excited... I don't think I ever really believed in Santa, but I had always hoped he was real

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What do you mean, lying? Santa puts out presents for me all the time! He comes every XMas! :D

Yeah and the holiday armadillo goes on dates with me.

ONTOPIC:

I thought my parents were evil... I still do.

Edited by Crazy Misty
  • Brohoof 2